Delegation to South Africa
The Delegation of the European Union to the Repulic of South Africa, has a vacancy for a Project Officer in the Operations Section.
Please follow the link for more information and how to apply.
Deadline: 6 August 2014
EXTENSION OF DEADLINE DATE
- Following a corrigendum to the call for proposals:
The deadline for submission of Concept Notes and Full Applications has been extended to 5 September 2014 at 17h00
The EU has adopted the 2014-2016 African Peace Facility action programme to support the African Union and sub-regional organisations in their peace and security efforts.
Working together in South Africa
The project develops financial management policies, standards and human capacities and supports the implementation of the Public Finance Management Act.
- 28/07/14 - The EU and Cameroon implement an economic partnership agreement
- 27/07/14 - The Commander of the Italian Joint Operations Command visits EUTM Somalia HQ in Mogadishu [27 KB]
- 26/07/14 - Joint Statement by Special Envoys for Libya [534 KB]
- 25/07/14 - Ukraine: European Commission adopts legislative proposals on restrictive measures