Delegation to South Africa
30/08/2014 - Housing units to lease [8 KB]
The Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of South Africa is seeking to lease units in a compound in Pretoria for a long term period.
For more detailed specification, please click on the link above.
Deadline for submissions are on the 15th September 2014.
The European Commission has launched the first phase of a new programme that will foster Africa's integration process at continental level - the first ever EU programme in development and cooperation that covers Africa as a whole. The so-called Pan-African Programme will fund activities in a broad range of areas and offer new possibilities for the EU and Africa to work together. Today’s decision will launch projects for the period 2014-2017, with a total allocation of €415 million.
EXTENSION OF DEADLINE DATE
- Following a corrigendum to the call for proposals:
The deadline for submission of Concept Notes and Full Applications has been extended to 5 September 2014 at 17h00
Working together in South Africa
Cato Manor is a vibrant makeshift and growing community of 150,000 people that thrived for half a century in the shadow of a city that excluded them. The CDMP redresses past wrongs through provision of housing, infrastructure and employment access.
- 02/09/14 - Commissioner Piebalgs signs Development programmes for 21 African, Caribbean and Pacific countries
- 30/08/14 - Statement by Catherine Ashton on the appointment of Federica Mogherini [428 KB]
- 30/08/14 - Catherine Ashton at the Informal meeting of EU Foreign Ministers (Gymnich) [477 KB]
- 30/08/14 - Statement by President Barroso following his meeting with President Poroshenko of Ukraine