Delegation to the Republic of Rwanda
17/02/2015 - New vacancy: Press and Information Officer
15/12/2014 - PRESS RELEASE - The International Envoys for the Great Lakes Region call for Rapid Implementation of the Nairobi Declarations
One year ago, the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and the M23 rebel group signed two Declarations in Nairobi, Kenya, which concluded a year-long peace process held in Kampala under the auspices of President Yoweri Museveni of Uganda and his facilitator Defense Minister Crispus Kiyonga.
Working together in Rwanda
The project provides the population living in border regions of Rwanda and DRC with practical information on the FDLR demobilisation process and community reintegration of ex-combatants through radio and video screenings and support to local media.
After two decades of committed joint efforts from the Ghanaian government and international partners, the European Union (EU) and the United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF) are delighted that the World Health Organisation has certified Ghana as free of the Guinea-Worm disease.
- 20/02/15 - Local EU Statement on the abolition of the death penalty in Fiji [354 KB]
- 19/02/15 - EU wins a WTO dispute on Chinese anti-dumping duties
- 19/02/15 - European Commission stands by Italy on coping with migratory pressure on Lampedusa
- Press release European Commission Brussels, 19 February 2015 Today the European Commission has announced that it is stepping up its assistance to Italy. Firstly, the Frontex Joint Operation Triton will be extended until at least the end of 2015.
- 18/02/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice President Federica Mogherini and Commissioner Johannes Hahn on the appointment of Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici and the formation of the government in the Republic of Moldova
European Commission - Statement Statement Statement 18 February 2015 We congratulate Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici on his appointment and on the formation of the new government. We are looking forward to continuing our cooperation and swiftly implementing our Association Agreement to the benefit of the people.