Delegation to Rome
20/02/2015 - Accounting Assistant - Contract Agent FG II
05/02/2015 - European Commission - Fact Sheet A Global Partnership for Poverty Eradication and Sustainable Development after 2015
What is the Post-2015 Agenda? What happens next? What are the key elements of a Global Partnership for Poverty Eradication and Sustainable Development after 2015? How does the EU contribute to preparing the post-2015 agenda?
04/02/2015 - Working Lunch of EU Heads of Mission to the Holy See with the Secretary of State Cardinal Parolin
The Head of the EU Delegation hosted on Monday, 27 January 2015, a working lunch with the Secretary of State Cardinal Pietro Parolin and EU Heads of Mission. The meeting was a great opportunity to analyse and discuss about several international, global and EU issues.
- 19/02/15 - European Commission stands by Italy on coping with migratory pressure on Lampedusa
- Press release European Commission Brussels, 19 February 2015 Today the European Commission has announced that it is stepping up its assistance to Italy. Firstly, the Frontex Joint Operation Triton will be extended until at least the end of 2015.
- 18/02/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice President Federica Mogherini and Commissioner Johannes Hahn on the appointment of Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici and the formation of the government in the Republic of Moldova
European Commission - Statement Statement Statement 18 February 2015 We congratulate Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici on his appointment and on the formation of the new government. We are looking forward to continuing our cooperation and swiftly implementing our Association Agreement to the benefit of the people.
- 17/02/15 - EU police mission for the Palestinian territories get new Head of Mission
- 15/02/15 - Statement by the European Commission following the attacks in Copenhagen
European Commission - Statement Statement Statement Brussels, 15 February 2015 The European Commission and the High Representative deplore the attacks in Copenhagen costing the life of at least two citizens and injuring several others. Even one life is one too many. Our thoughts are with the victims and their families.