Delegation to Nigeria and ECOWAS
20/02/2015 - EU increases humanitarian assistance to Cameroon [129 KB]
The European Union is giving €3 million in humanitarian aid in response to the growing needs in Cameroon due to increasing number of refugees from Nigeria in the far North of the Country, as well as to the deteriorating nutritional situation of resident populations in this region.
16/02/2015 - Chief Observer of EU Election Observer Mission Nigeria 2015, Mr. Santiago Fisas Ayxela, and Ambassador/Head of EU Delegation to Nigeria, Mr. Michel Arrion
EU Chief Observer Mr. Santiago Fisas AYXELA and EU Head of Delegation Nigeria Amb Michel ARRION on a courtesy visit on the Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi on Saturday 14th February 2015
Working together in Nigeria and ECOWAS
This pilot action aims to enhance the capacity of fishing communities. It adapts to the impacts of flood risks arising from rainfall and storm surges through data collection, education and public awareness.
- 19/02/15 - European Commission stands by Italy on coping with migratory pressure on Lampedusa
- Press release European Commission Brussels, 19 February 2015 Today the European Commission has announced that it is stepping up its assistance to Italy. Firstly, the Frontex Joint Operation Triton will be extended until at least the end of 2015.
- 18/02/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice President Federica Mogherini and Commissioner Johannes Hahn on the appointment of Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici and the formation of the government in the Republic of Moldova
European Commission - Statement Statement Statement 18 February 2015 We congratulate Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici on his appointment and on the formation of the new government. We are looking forward to continuing our cooperation and swiftly implementing our Association Agreement to the benefit of the people.
- 17/02/15 - EU police mission for the Palestinian territories get new Head of Mission
- 15/02/15 - Statement by the European Commission following the attacks in Copenhagen
European Commission - Statement Statement Statement Brussels, 15 February 2015 The European Commission and the High Representative deplore the attacks in Copenhagen costing the life of at least two citizens and injuring several others. Even one life is one too many. Our thoughts are with the victims and their families.