08/07/15 - Statement by the Spokesperson on the legislative passage of the "Buddhist Women's Special Marriage Bill" in Myanmar
The Myanmar Parliament has passed the Buddhist Women's Special Marriage Bill, the second of four in a package of laws referred to as the "race and religion protection bills".
The European Union (EU) and Myanmar hold second bilateral Human Rights Dialogue
26/05/15 - 26/06/15 - Job vacancy - Administrative Assistant
The Delegation of the European Union is inviting candidates to submit applications for the following post of:ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- 01/04/15 - LOCAL STATEMENT OF THE EUROPEAN UNION AND EUROPEAN UNION MEMBER STATE EMBASSIES ACCREDITED TO MYANMAR
The Heads of Mission of the European Union accredited to Myanmar welcome the successful conclusion of the 7th round of negotiations between the Myanmar Government and the ethnic armed groups at the Myanmar Peace Centre.
- 09/02/15 - Main documents for EU policy and cooperation with Myanmar
Comprehensive Framework for the EU's Policy and Support to Myanmar, Joint EU Development Partners Transitional Strategy for Myanmar 2014-2016, EU Multiannual Indicative Programme 2014-2020.
- 21/01/15 - The EU Delegation in Myanmar is looking for an Accounting Assistant
- 21/01/15 - The EU Delegation in Myanmar is looking for two Drivers
- 12/01/15 - LOCAL STATEMENT OF THE EUROPEAN UNION AND EUROPEAN UNION MEMBER STATE EMBASSIES ACCREDITED TO MYANMAR