The EU Delegation to Myanmar is pleased to announce its 2015 photo competition –"Document your Democratic Experience!"
15/10/15 - Declaration by the EU High Representative for Foreign and Security Policy, Federica Mogherini, on behalf of the European Union on the occasion of the Signing of a Nationwide Ceasefire Agreement in Myanmar/Burma
The EU welcomes the signing of a Nationwide Ceasefire Agreement (NCA) between the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and Ethnic Armed Organisations. We congratulate the parties on their determination to conclude a challenging negotiation process. After decades of armed conflict and civilian suffering, this day marks a significant milestone on Myanmar/Burma's road to peace, security and prosperity.
- 15/10/15 - Nationwide Ceasefire Agreement in Myanmar/Burma, signed in EU presence
The European Union today welcomed the signing of a Nationwide Ceasefire Agreement between the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and Ethnic Armed Organisations.
- 24/09/15 - EU Roadmap for Engagement with Civil Society
The EU Launch Roadmap for Engagement with Civil Society in Myanmar
- 11/09/15 - 15/10/15 - Extended Deadline: European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR): Global Call for proposal 2015
The European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR) is a European Union programme that aims to promote democracy and human rights worldwide through support to civil society initiatives.On 3rd of august 2015, the EIDHR has launched its 2015 Global Call for Proposals.The actions of this Call should take place in any country, except in EU countries. The budget made available is almost 27M€ divided amongst 5 different objectives.
- 07/08/15 - LOCAL STATEMENT OF THE EUROPEAN UNION AND EUROPEAN UNION MEMBER STATE EMBASSIES
EU helps flood victims with 73.5 billion Kyat (EUR 54.5 million)
- 08/07/15 - Statement by the Spokesperson on the legislative passage of the "Buddhist Women's Special Marriage Bill" in Myanmar
The Myanmar Parliament has passed the Buddhist Women's Special Marriage Bill, the second of four in a package of laws referred to as the "race and religion protection bills".
- 18/06/15 - Joint Press Release on second EU-Myanmar Human Rights Dialogue
The European Union (EU) and Myanmar hold second bilateral Human Rights Dialogue
- 26/05/15 - 26/06/15 - Job vacancy - Administrative Assistant
The Delegation of the European Union is inviting candidates to submit applications for the following post of:ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- 01/04/15 - LOCAL STATEMENT OF THE EUROPEAN UNION AND EUROPEAN UNION MEMBER STATE EMBASSIES ACCREDITED TO MYANMAR
The Heads of Mission of the European Union accredited to Myanmar welcome the successful conclusion of the 7th round of negotiations between the Myanmar Government and the ethnic armed groups at the Myanmar Peace Centre.
- 09/02/15 - Main documents for EU policy and cooperation with Myanmar
Comprehensive Framework for the EU's Policy and Support to Myanmar, Joint EU Development Partners Transitional Strategy for Myanmar 2014-2016, EU Multiannual Indicative Programme 2014-2020.
- 21/01/15 - The EU Delegation in Myanmar is looking for an Accounting Assistant
- 21/01/15 - The EU Delegation in Myanmar is looking for two Drivers
- 12/01/15 - LOCAL STATEMENT OF THE EUROPEAN UNION AND EUROPEAN UNION MEMBER STATE EMBASSIES ACCREDITED TO MYANMAR