The 11th Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) takes place from 15-16 July in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
14/07/16 - Background brief: 11th Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Summit, 15-16 July 2016, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
The 11th Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Summit will take place in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia on Friday 15 and Saturday 16 July, 2016, under the theme "20 Years of ASEM: Partnership for the Future through Connectivity".
- 01/06/16 - Elements for an EU strategy vis-à-vis Myanmar/Burma: A Special Partnership for Democracy, Peace and Prosperity
- 01/06/16 - EU-Myanmar Fact Sheet
- 22/04/16 - HRVP Federica Mogherini and Climate Action and Energy Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete on the Paris Agreement and EU Climate Action
The signing of the Paris Agreement in New York on Friday 22 April 2016 will be a historic event and an important step towards implementing the world's first global climate deal. HRVP Federica Mogherini and Climate Action and Energy Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete issued a joint op-ed on the EU's ambitious action against climate change.
- 31/03/16 - HRVP Mogherini congratulates the new Myanmar government
Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the entry into office of the new Government of the Union of Myanmar
- 23/02/16 - LOCAL EU STATEMENT
The European Union Delegation issues the following statement in agreement with the EU Heads of Mission accredited to Myanmar/Burma
- 15/02/16 - Why deepening EU-ASEAN ties in aviation is a win-win situation, by Violeta Bulc, European Commissioner for Transport
Today, EU Commission for Transport Violeta Bulc is taking part in the Singapore Airshow Aviation Leadership Summit. Read about why a close EU-ASEAN partnership in aviation is a win-win situation.
- 26/01/16 - Press Release: Local Statement by the EU and EU Member States on the Release of Political Prisoners in Myanmar [163 KB]
- 18/01/16 - Press Release: European Commission awards journalists with Lorenzo Natali Media Prize for outstanding reporting on development [131 KB]
- 08/01/16 - EU Annual Action Programme 2015 in Myanmar