Delegation to Mozambique
18/02/2015 - Mozambique PEFA 2015 – Informação de interesse geral
11/02/2015 - A União Europeia atribui ajuda humanitária no valor de 3 milhões de Euros para apoiar as vítimas das inundações na África Austral [132 KB]
A Comissão Europeia concedeu um financiamento no valor de €3 milhões em ajuda humanitária com vista a apoiar as pessoas afectadas pelas graves inundações que se verificaram no Malawi, Moçambique e Madagáscar.
Working together in Mozambique
This project in Mozambique aims to improve the Food Security Situation of the population living in Nhamatanda, Buzi and Marracuene districts through increased production and better commercialization of agricultural products.
- 19/02/15 - European Commission stands by Italy on coping with migratory pressure on Lampedusa
- Press release European Commission Brussels, 19 February 2015 Today the European Commission has announced that it is stepping up its assistance to Italy. Firstly, the Frontex Joint Operation Triton will be extended until at least the end of 2015.
- 18/02/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice President Federica Mogherini and Commissioner Johannes Hahn on the appointment of Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici and the formation of the government in the Republic of Moldova
European Commission - Statement Statement Statement 18 February 2015 We congratulate Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici on his appointment and on the formation of the new government. We are looking forward to continuing our cooperation and swiftly implementing our Association Agreement to the benefit of the people.
- 17/02/15 - EU police mission for the Palestinian territories get new Head of Mission
- 15/02/15 - Statement by the European Commission following the attacks in Copenhagen
European Commission - Statement Statement Statement Brussels, 15 February 2015 The European Commission and the High Representative deplore the attacks in Copenhagen costing the life of at least two citizens and injuring several others. Even one life is one too many. Our thoughts are with the victims and their families.