Delegation to Mauritius
28/01/2016 - The European Union Delegation to the Republic of Mauritius is looking for a Finance and Contracts Assistant [26 KB]
Minimum required qualifications:
· Chartered Accountant or equivalent
Minimum required professional experience:
· 5 years in the field of Finance and Audit or Procurement
Knowledge of languages and skills
· Proficient user of English and French (understanding, reading, writing and speaking)
· Very good analysis and reporting methods and techniques
· Capacity to deliver in a structured way (accuracy, exhaustiveness, method, rigour, punctuality)
How to apply
Please send your application and supporting documents to the attention of the Head of Delegation at the following address. The envelope should mention "Finance and Contracts Assistant".
Delegation of the European Union
8th floor, St James Court
St Denis Street
The package should include a cover letter, a detailed CV and photocopies of certificates.
Deadline to submit application: 26 February 2016
28/01/2016 - Job vacancy: CV Template [114 KB]
20/01/2016 - Rencontre Union européenne - Commission de l'Ocean Indien [402 KB]
Working together in Mauritius
This project aims at improving the competitiveness of sugarcane small landholders through their effective regrouping, in a bid to ensure the survival of the vulnerable planting community.
- 11/02/16 - EU Local Statement on the election of the new Prime Minister of the Republic of Vanuatu [20 KB]
- 05/02/16 - Joint Statement on the International Day against Female Genital Mutilation
European Commission - Statement Brussels, 5 February 2016 High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini and Commissioners Vĕra Jourova and Neven Mimica call for zero tolerance against Female Genital Mutilation. Ahead of the International Day of Zero Tolerance against Female Genital Mutilation (6 February 2016) High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs...
- 04/02/16 - EU pledges more than €3 billion for Syrians in 2016 at the London conference
- 04/02/16 - Declaration by the High Representative on behalf of the EU concerning restrictive measures against Syria