24/11/15 - International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women [70 KB]
Joint Statement ahead of the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, 25 November 2015
18/11/15 - GOVERNMENT OF LESOTHO AND EU POLITICAL DIALOGUE ON 19 NOVEMBER 2015 [186 KB]
The EU-Lesotho Political Dialogue will be co-chaired by Lesotho's Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Relations, Honourable Tlohang Sekhamane, and EU Ambassador to Lesotho, H.E. Dr. Michael Doyle.
26/10/15 - Press Release on the Study in Europe fair hosted by the EU Delegation [184 KB]
- 26/10/15 - 'Study in Europe' brochure [277 KB]
The brochure contains information about possibilities for study and scholarship opportunities in EU Member States, including under the 'ERASMUS Mundus' programme available to prospective Basotho students.
- 07/08/15 - Information Seminar on the trade opportunities under the SADC-EU Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) [278 KB]
The European Union Delegation held on Wednesday 5 August 2015 an information seminar on the trade opportunities for Lesotho under the SADC-EU 'Economic Partnership Agreement' (EPA). The parties to the SADC-EU EPA are the European Union, Lesotho, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa and Swaziland. The seminar provided information to Basotho about the future EPA and export opportunities to the EU.
- 30/06/15 - Statement by the EU Delegation to the Kingdom of Lesotho on the killing of Lt. Gen. Maaparankoe Mahao [133 KB]
- 03/06/15 - Statement by the Spokesperson of the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy / Vice-President of the European Commission on the situation in Lesotho [51 KB]
- 12/05/15 -
On Tuesday 12 May, EU Ambassador Michael Doyle, on behalf of the EU Delegation in Lesotho, handed over to the Ministry of Social Development ten vehicles and 34 motorbikes to support the implementation of the Social Protection programme in all ten Districts of Lesotho.
- 03/03/15 - Press Statement from the EU on elections in Lesotho [55 KB]
EU Statement by the Spokesperson to High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the 28 February 2015 National Assembly Elections in Lesotho, as released today in Brussels.
- 03/03/15 - Statement by the High Representative and Vice-President Federica Mogherini and Commissioner for International Cooperation and Development Neven Mimica [45 KB]
- 12/02/15 - Launch of the National Policy on Social Development and the National Social Protection Strategy [209 KB]
Remarks by H.E . Dr. Michael Doyle, Ambassador and Head of Delegation of the European Union to the Kingdom of Lesotho
- 03/02/15 - Remarks by the Head of Delegation of the European Union to Lesotho, H.E. Ambassador Michael DOYLE at the opening of the Judicial Conference [287 KB]
Remarks by H.E. Dr. Michael DOYLE, Ambassador and Head of Delegation of the European Union to Lesotho at the opening of the Judicial Conference.