07/08/15 - Information Seminar on the trade opportunities under the SADC-EU Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) [278 KB]
The European Union Delegation held on Wednesday 5 August 2015 an information seminar on the trade opportunities for Lesotho under the SADC-EU 'Economic Partnership Agreement' (EPA). The parties to the SADC-EU EPA are the European Union, Lesotho, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa and Swaziland. The seminar provided information to Basotho about the future EPA and export opportunities to the EU.
- 12/05/15 - Handover ceremony of vehicles and motorbikes to the Ministry of Social Development [233 KB]
On Tuesday 12 May, EU Ambassador Michael Doyle, on behalf of the EU Delegation in Lesotho, handed over to the Ministry of Social Development ten vehicles and 34 motorbikes to support the implementation of the Social Protection programme in all ten Districts of Lesotho.
- 03/03/15 - Press Statement from the EU on elections in Lesotho [55 KB]
EU Statement by the Spokesperson to High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the 28 February 2015 National Assembly Elections in Lesotho, as released today in Brussels.
- 03/03/15 - Statement by the High Representative and Vice-President Federica Mogherini and Commissioner for International Cooperation and Development Neven Mimica [45 KB]
- 12/02/15 - Launch of the National Policy on Social Development and the National Social Protection Strategy [209 KB]
Remarks by H.E . Dr. Michael Doyle, Ambassador and Head of Delegation of the European Union to the Kingdom of Lesotho
- 03/02/15 - Remarks by the Head of Delegation of the European Union to Lesotho, H.E. Ambassador Michael DOYLE at the opening of the Judicial Conference [287 KB]
Remarks by H.E. Dr. Michael DOYLE, Ambassador and Head of Delegation of the European Union to Lesotho at the opening of the Judicial Conference.