Delegation to Lesotho
12/05/2015 - Handover ceremony of vehicles and motorbikes to the Ministry of Social Development [233 KB]
On Tuesday 12 May, EU Ambassador Michael Doyle, on behalf of the EU Delegation in Lesotho, handed over to the Ministry of Social Development ten vehicles and 34 motorbikes to support the implementation of the Social Protection programme in all ten Districts of Lesotho.
03/03/2015 - Press Statement from the EU on elections in Lesotho [55 KB]
EU Statement by the Spokesperson to High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the 28 February 2015 National Assembly Elections in Lesotho, as released today in Brussels.
Working together in Lesotho
Support to Vulnerable Farming Households Affected by Increasing Food and Commodity Prices in Lesotho
In order to mitigate the impact of soaring food and agricultural input prices, the EU provided €4 million through FAO in Lesotho to support vulnerable, food insecure farming households. 36 300 households received quality agricultural supplies.
- 27/05/15 - European Commission makes progress on Agenda on Migration
- Press release European Commission Brussels, 27 May 2015 Two weeks after presenting the European Agenda on Migration, the Commission is today adopting the first proposals of its comprehensive approach to improving the management of migration.
- 27/05/15 - First measures under the European Agenda on Migration: Questions and Answers
European Commission - Fact Sheet Brussels, 27 May 2015 What is the European Agenda on Migration? Migration is one of the ten political priorities of this Commission. The European Agenda on Migration, adopted on 13 May 2015 develops the political guidelines of President Juncker into tailored initiatives aimed at managing...
- 26/05/15 - The EU boosts its support to recovery and development in the Central African Republic
European Commission - Press release Brussels, 26 May 2015 The European Union, already a major partner of the Central African Republic (CAR), is increasing its financial support to the country which is still living with the impact of recent conflict.
- 26/05/15 - The EU engagement with the Central African Republic
European Commission - Fact Sheet Brussels, 26 May 2015 The challenges facing the Central African Republic (CAR) are so complex and interlinked that only a comprehensive approach focused on security, humanitarian aid, stabilisation and development cooperation will help make a difference. This is the approach of the European Union (EU).