06/10/16 - International community pledges €13.6 billion and continued political support to Afghanistan at Brussels conference
Today's Brussels Conference on Afghanistan brought pledges of €13.6 billion for the next four years and long-term political support from the international community, including €5 billion from the EU and its Member States.
On 19-20 September 2016 the Kyrgyz national kick-off meeting of a EU-funded project worth 5 million euros was successfully conducted in Bishkek. The event was co-organized by the implementer ISTC, the EU Chemical Biological Radiological and Nuclear Centres of Excellence Initiative (CBRN CoE) and Kyrgyz Governmental partners. The meeting was opened by Mr. Tolongutov, Director of the Center of State Regulation of the Environment Protection and Safety, Mrs. Riva, DG DEVCO representative, and Mr. Visser, P53-project manager, ISTC.
- 09/09/16 - Athletes from the European Union won 17 medals at World Nomad Games
The Delegation of the European Union congratulates the Kyrgyz Republic with successful staging of the second World Nomad Games, which gathered hundreds of athletes and thousands of viewers from worldwide.
- 05/09/16 - European Union Special Representative for Central Asia Peter Burian visited Kyrgyzstan
European Union Special Representative (EUSR) for Central Asia, Ambassador Peter Burian completed his official visit to Kyrgyzstan, which lasted from 31 August to 4 September.
- 01/09/16 - Local Statement by the Delegation of the European Union in Kyrgyzstan on the attack on the Embassy of the People's Republic of China
- 31/08/16 - The European Union congratulates the Kyrgyz Republic on the 25th anniversary of its declaration of national independence
Statement by the Spokesperson on the 25th Independence Day of the Kyrgyz Republic
- 18/08/16 - EU disbursed a first tranche of EUR 5 million to support electoral reform in Kyrgyzstan
- 16/08/16 - European Union contributes to raising public awareness about state budget
- 21/07/16 - Central Asia: First assembly meeting of EC-funded uranium mining legacy fund
- 08/07/16 - 28/07/16 - The European Union Delegation to Kyrgyzstan is looking for Project Officer [232 KB]
- 07/07/16 - Central Asia Drug Action Programme discussed work plans with national partners in Kyrgyzstan [694 KB]
- 24/06/16 - Kok-Talaa – Pulgon road section officially opened
- 21/06/16 - The EU Delegation to Kyrgyz Republic intends to sign the following contracts in 2016 [85 KB]
- 13/06/16 - Ready to Remediate: The final call for Central Asia's enduring uranium legacy
- 09/06/16 - EU and EBRD help to upgrade Bishkek’s Waste Collection Fleet
- 08/06/16 - Information meeting for business sector on using the GSP+ (Generalised System of Preferences) scheme
- 07/06/16 - EU-Kyrgyz Republic Human Rights Dialogue
- 04/06/16 - Secretary General of the European External Action Service Alain Le Roy pays an official visit to Kyrgyzstan
- 28/05/16 - EIB supports development of Kyrgyz Republic’s water and solid waste infrastructure
- 13/05/16 - Celebration of Europe Day
- 02/05/16 - European Union Film Festival 2016 finished in Bishkek [200 KB]
- 27/04/16 - Kyrgyzstan is hosting 12th CABSI conference [280 KB]
- 25/04/16 - Statement by the Spokesperson on Azimjon Askarov
- 22/04/16 - “Media for improved reporting on the environment and natural resources in Central Asia” Project, launched in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan [268 KB]
- 19/04/16 - European Union and Kyrgyz Republic enhance cooperation on education and democratic elections [316 KB]
- 19/04/16 - EUSR Burian discussed the strengthening of EU-Kyrgyzstan relations with his counterparts in Kyrgyzstan [208 KB]
- 14/04/16 - The 2016 European Union Film Festival in Bishkek [219 KB]
- 18/03/16 - Environmental remediation of uranium legacy sites [153 KB]
- 22/02/16 - 24/05/16 - Delegation of the European Union to the Kyrgyz Republic is seeking proposals for projects in the Kyrgyz Republic
- 16/02/16 - European Union and Kyrgyz Republic strengthen cooperation towards environmental protection in Central Asia
- 15/02/16 - Fourteenth meeting of the Cooperation Council between the European Union and the Kyrgyz Republic
- 02/02/16 - European Union Grants GSP+ Status to the Kyrgyz Republic [50 KB]
- 27/01/16 - Kyrgyz Republic: EU releases EUR 15 million of its Macro-Financial Assistancet...
- 14/01/16 - The EU supported the Kyrgyz Republic with record amount of € 34.6 million in 2015
- 13/01/16 - 29/02/16 -
- Statement by the Head of Delegation to the Kyrgyz Republic on Europe Day 2016