15/12/10 - JORDAN-EU Higher Education cooperation day 15TH DECEMBER 2010 [581 KB]
14/12/10 - Council conclusions on the Middle East Peace Process [81 KB]
- 13/12/10 - Jordanian King to travel to Brussels for series of EU meetings
- 09/12/10 - EU marks Human Rights Day
- 08/12/10 - EU Delegation Press Conference: Export Helpdesk intended to bring Jordanian businesses closer to the EU
- 07/12/10 - European Union fast start funding for developing countries - 2010 progress report [3 MB]
- 07/12/10 - The Jordanian film competition
- 06/12/10 - A documentary in Arabic has been produced by the Euromed news project on 3 projects of the Euromed Heritage programme
- 04/12/10 - EU marks the International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- 30/11/10 - EU public consultation on external action funding after 2013
- 24/11/10 - MEETINGS OF EU-JORDAN 5TH SUB COMMITTEE TRANSPORT, ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT Begin today
- 23/11/10 - THE EU-JORDAN 5TH SUB COMMITTEE FOR RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
- 26/10/10 - Ninth meeting of the EU-Jordan association council - Statement by the European Union [50 KB]
- 07/10/10 - Launch the 22nd Edition of the European Film Festival
- 23/09/10 - The Anna Lindh Foundation launched the 2010 Call for Proposal on Cities, Migrants and Diversity, granting financial support for projects developed by civil society and NGOs in the Mediterranean area. The minimum amount for a grant is EUR 10,000 and the maximum amount is EUR 20,000. Deadline to apply is 1st November 2010, at 16.00 Egyptian Time (GMT+2).
- 22/09/10 - Information Session Amman, 30 September 2010 [21 KB]
- 04/08/10 - Launch of Summary Report: Mapping Study of Non-State Actors in Jordan
- 28/07/10 - Get Involved Now in the Sea of Words Literary Contest
- 20/06/10 - Statement by High Representative Catherine Ashton on Israeli Gaza decision: [92 KB]
- 01/06/10 - Commissioner Füle Meets with King Abdullah II, Ministers; Visits Jordan Women's Union Sheltera
- 31/05/10 - EU, Jordan Sign Financial Assistance Package
- 31/05/10 - EU, Jordan Sign Energy and Local Development Agreements Totaling €13 Million
- 31/05/10 - Declaration by High Representative Catherine Ashton on behalf of the EU on the Israeli military operation against the Flotilla
- 12/05/10 - Five years of European Neighbourhood Policy: more trade, more aid, more people-to-people contacts
The annual European Neighbourhood Policy reports once again demonstrate the clear benefits that the European Union brings to its neighbours. For five years, the European Union has been delivering more trade, more aid, more people-to-people contacts and far deeper co-operation between the EU and its neighbours on the whole range of their economic, political and sectoral reforms. Our partnership has significantly developed in areas like transport, energy, environment and climate change, research, health and education. This has been backed up with an increase in the current Financial Framework by 32% and will reach over EUR 2 billion annually in 2013.
- 12/05/10 - ENP Country Progress Report 2009 – Jordan
The Commission published on 12 May 2010 the so-called neighbourhood package, consisting of an overall assessment of five years of implementation of the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP), 12 country reports on developments in 2009, including one on Jordan, and a sector report.
- 09/05/10 - Speech of Head of the EU Delegation to Jordan Mr. Patrick Renauld on Europe Day
On 9 May, the European Union Delegation to Jordan celebrated Europe Day. Head of Delegation Patrick Renauld gave a speech on the occasion.
- 18/02/10 - Mediterranean civil society mobilised to create opportunities for human development through valorising cultural heritage: Regional Conference of Euromed Heritage 4 Programme - Palermo, Italy, 24-25 February 2010 [3 MB]
- 27/01/10 - Human Rights Subcommittee Meeting, January 27, 2010 [16 KB]