05/08/14 - VACANCY NOTICE: ACCOUNTANT [139 KB]
Please click through for the specifics of this vacancy.
04/08/14 - 86 medical professionals to be trained under PROMAC [189 KB]
Eighty six medical personnel will receive specialized training in the field of Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Anaesthesia & Intensive Care, Nursing, Neonatology; Obstetric Ultrasound and critical Care over the next three years. The trainings which will be undertaken by the University of the West Indies is part of a comprehensive intervention programme to address challenges which face expectant mothers and new-borns known as the Programme for the Reduction of Maternal and Child Mortality –PROMAC.
24/07/14 - Five Jamaicans awarded scholarships to study in Europe [199 KB]
Five Jamaicans have been awarded scholarships under the European Union's Erasmus Mundus programme for 2014. This confirms the positive trend started last year when there was a record six recipients. The recipients were this afternoon honored at a Farewell reception held at the Jamaica Pegasus. The list includes four graduates who will pursue advanced degrees, including one doctoral student who was previously awarded a scholarship under the same programme to pursue her master's study. The fifth recipient is an administrative staff member from the University of the West Indies who will participate in a staff exchange programme which helps to facilitate the development of services offered at the participating institution.
- 09/07/14 - SALE OF MOTOR VEHICLE [44 KB]
- 30/06/14 - Former sugar workers lauds the EU and Government of Jamaica for new homes [112 KB]
- 18/06/14 - J$46 million Community Centre opened in Parade Gardens [93 KB]
- 10/06/14 - Call for Proposal: "Watershed and Coastal Management in the context of Climate Change in Latin America and Caribbean (WATERCLIMA LAC)" [181 KB]
- 01/06/14 - Note of Clarification on reported involvement of the EU with the Negril Breakwater Project [196 KB]
- 14/05/14 - EU Ambassador participates in activities to celebrate Europe Day [2 MB]
- 09/05/14 - EU hands over J$11.5 billion in development assistance to the government of Jamaica as it marks Europe Day 2014 [211 KB]
- 06/05/14 - EU facilitates discussion on rehabilitation programmes in prison between officials in Jamaica and Belize [139 KB]
- 07/04/14 - EU supported Poverty Reduction Programme improves learning environment for Hazard Primary in Clarendon
- 31/03/14 - Joint Press Rlease: Belize - European Union Political Dialogue [261 KB]
- 17/03/14 - NON-AWARD-NOTICE for Belize Security Tender EEAS-208-DELJAMK-BZ-SER-FWC-2014 [55 KB]
- 17/03/14 - Jamaica Security Tender AWARD NOTICE [98 KB]
- 28/02/14 - PRE-NOTIFICATION OF CALL FOR PROPOSALS - Africa Caribbean Pacific – European Union Natural Disaster Risk Reduction Programme (ACP-EU NDRR)
- 20/02/14 - EU Head encourages better police-community relations as upgraded police station is handed over in Tivoli Gardens
- 13/02/14 - Infrastructure Improvements to commence at archaeological sites [2 MB]
- 12/02/14 - EU Ambassador, British High Commissioner and Government Officials tour vector sites slated for benefit under new EU/PAHO project [2 MB]
- 06/02/14 - Sugar workers in Trelawny get keys to new homes with EU support [95 KB]