28/07/15 - Seeking candidates for post of Executive Director of the EU-Latin America and Caribbean (EU-LAC) Foundation
The EU-LAC Foundation is a foundation established under German civil law in Hamburg in 2011, following a decision of the VI EU-LAC Summit, with the objectives of contributing to the strengthening of the bi-regional partnership process, encouraging mutual knowledge and understanding between the regions and enhancing the visibility of partnership.
20/07/15 - Council Conclusions on the Middle East Peace Process [37 KB]
The EU reaffirms its commitment to a just and comprehensive resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, based on the two state solution, with the State of Israel and an independent, democratic, contiguous, sovereign, and viable State of Palestine, living side by side in peace and security and mutual recognition.[...]
- 14/07/15 - Quartet Envoys’ Joint Press Statement, Amman, 14 July 2015
On 13 and 14 July, Envoys of the Middle East Quartet met in Amman as part of their regular and direct outreach to Arab states.
- 01/07/15 - The Delegation of the European Union to the State of Israel is looking for a temporary accounting assistant [237 KB]
- 30/06/15 - EU continues cooperation with Israel's Communications Ministry [337 KB]
The European Union continued its cooperation with Israel's Ministry of Communications by supporting a workshop held on 29-30 June in Tel Aviv on "Dispute resolution for wholesale telecommunication markets".
- 29/06/15 - Public consultation on the EU Blue Card and the EU’s labour migration policies
The European Commission has launched a public consultation on the EU Blue Card and the EU’s labour migration policies.
- 23/06/15 - White Night Europa 2015 [514 KB]
This year, the Delegation of the European Union to the State of Israel and EU Member State embassies in Israel are joining forces with the Municipality of Tel Aviv-Yafo to produce 'White Night Europa', a celebration of European culture and of European–Israeli collaboration.
- 12/06/15 - Med Culture: First meeting of the “National Focus Group” on the development of the cultural sector in Israel [256 KB]
Med Culture, a regional EU-funded programme, organised the first meeting of the Israeli “National Focus Group” on the development of the cultural sector.
- 02/06/15 - 08/06/15 - European Union Special Representative seeks a personal assistant in Jerusalem
- 27/05/15 - Meeting of the Ad Hoc Liaison Committee Brussels, 27 May 2015 Chair’s Summary [200 KB]
- 08/05/15 - Statement by the Spokesperson on the latest announcement on settlement expansion in Ramat Shlomo [105 KB]
- 07/05/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the formation of the new Israeli Government [84 KB]
- 15/04/15 - Local EU Statement on Yom HaShoah [84 KB]
The EU Delegation to the State of Israel, together with all Embassies of EU Member States in Israel, joins people in Israel commemorating today the victims of the Shoah and the heroes of resistance.
- 15/04/15 - Expo Milano 2015
Expo Milano 2015 will take place in Milan from the 1st of May until the 31st of October 2015 and the central theme of this very large event will be "Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life".
- 27/03/15 - Statement of the High Representative and Vice President Federica Mogherini on Israel’s decision to resume the transfer of the Palestinian Authority’s tax revenues
I welcome Israel’s decision to resume the transfer of the Palestinian Authority’s tax revenues.
- 26/03/15 - 03/04/15 - Job Vacancy Announcements : Assistant to the Resident Twinning Adviser [41 KB]
- 26/03/15 - 03/04/15 - Job Vacancy Announcements : Language Asistant to the Resident Twinning Adviser [39 KB]
- 26/03/15 - Safe food from healthy animals: launch of EU-Israel "twinning" project to strengthen Israeli veterinary diagnostic capacities [343 KB]
- 25/03/15 - Press release : European Neighbourhood Policy Country Progress Report 2014 – Israel [69 KB]
The 2015 ENP package "Implementation of the European Neighbourhood Policy in 2014" consists of a joint Communication and a set of country specific and regional reports. The report on Israel underlines key developments and reform efforts in 2014 and makes recommendations for the year to come.
- 18/03/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the general elections in Israel [89 KB]
- 16/03/15 - High Representative Federica Mogherini to appoint EU Special Representatives to the Middle East Peace Process and to Central Asia [72 KB]
- 04/03/15 - Towards a new European Neighbourhood Policy: the EU launches a consultation on the future of its relations with neighbouring countries [60 KB]
- 24/02/15 - EU Partnership for Peace Programme Call for Proposals - Schedule of Information Sessions [73 KB]
EU Partnership for Peace Programme Call for Proposals - Schedule of Information Sessions
- 23/02/15 - Final event of EU-Israel Twinning project for 'Green Licensing' in Israel to celebrate achievements [242 KB]
On Tuesday, 24 February, representatives of the Ministry of Environmental Protection, the European Union, the German embassy, the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, the Manufacturers Association, civil society organizations and some of Israel's leading manufacturing industries will meet at the Peres Center for Peace to celebrate the achievements of a "Twinning" project to establish a system of "green licensing " in Israel.
- 15/02/15 - The European Commission and the High Representative deplore the attacks in Copenhagen costing the life of at least two citizens and injuring several others. [41 KB]
- 08/02/15 - STATEMENT : Quartet Principals' Statement
Representatives of the Quartet – Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, United States Secretary of State John Kerry, European Union High Representative for Common Foreign and Security Policy, Federica Mogherini, and UN Deputy Secretary General Jan Eliasson (representing UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon) - met in Munich on February 8.
- 28/01/15 - Statement by the High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the latest attacks on the Lebanese-Israeli border
Today's attacks on the Lebanese-Israeli border are undermining the cessation of hostilities established by UNSC Resolution 1701 and the peacebuilding efforts along the Blue Line.
- 27/01/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- 27/01/15 - Commissioner Jourova pledges Member States will implement EU legislation on hate speech and Holocaust denial
- 26/01/15 - Quartet Envoys' Press Statement
The Middle East Quartet Envoys (US, Russia, UN and EU) met on 26th January in Brussels. EU High Representative Federica Mogherini attended the start of the meeting.
- 19/01/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the decision to appeal the Judgment regarding Hamas
- 14/01/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini following her meeting with a delegation of the European Jewish Congress
Today in Strasbourg I met with a delegation from the European Jewish Congress (EJC), headed by its President Dr Moshe Kantor.
- 13/01/15 - 30/01/15 - The Delegation of the European Union to the State of Israel in Tel Aviv has vacancy for an Accounting Assistant
- 12/01/15 - EU ambassador Lars Faaborg-Andersen on the events in France
- 06/01/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the situation in Israel and Palestine
- Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the UN Security Council vote on the MEPP