03/02/16 - Press Release - EU ambassador: "EU supports Israel's goal of opening up Israeli market to enhance competition and lower cost of living" [237 KB]
Meeting yesterday with the Presidium of the Federation of the Israeli Chambers of Commerce, EU Ambassador to Israel Lars Faaborg-Andersen said that the EU-Israel annual trade volume of 30 billion euros was maintained in 2015 and was even expected to increase. The EU, he said, would remain Israel's largest economic partner for the foreseeable future.
- 01/02/16 - Tenth anniversary of TAIEX in Israel [138 KB]
Since TAIEX - the Technical Assistance and Information Exchange instrument of the European Commission – was made available to Israel in 2006, Israeli government ministries and other official bodies have increasingly taken advantage of the professional workshops, expert missions and study visits that it offers.
- 27/01/16 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on International Holocaust Remembrance Day [126 KB]
- 26/01/16 - Message by President Jean-Claude Juncker to the Jewish Community in Europe on the occasion of Holocaust Remembrance Day 2016 [217 KB]
- 22/01/16 - Press release on the meeting between HR/VP Federica Mogherini and the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
- 19/01/16 - Council conclusions on the Middle East Peace Process
- 14/01/16 - Ex-ante publicity for lease\purchase and maintenance of copying machines [146 KB]
We intend to launch a tender for leasing\purchasing and the maintenance services of copying machines in February 2016.If you are interested in participating, please send an email with your contact details (in English) by the 31st of January 2016 at the latest,to the next email: DELEGATION-ISRAEL-HOA@eeas.europa.eu
- 13/01/16 - Commissioner Moedas to President Rivlin : “I love this country. I hope the cooperation between Israel and Europe will increase." [192 KB]
- 08/01/16 - European Commissioner for Research, Science and Innovation, Carlos Moedas, to visit Israel [234 KB]
Carlos Moedas, European Commissioner for Research, Science and Innovation, will pay an official visit to Israel between 10 and 12 January.