15/04/15 - Local EU Statement on Yom HaShoah [84 KB]
The EU Delegation to the State of Israel, together with all Embassies of EU Member States in Israel, joins people in Israel commemorating today the victims of the Shoah and the heroes of resistance.
- 15/04/15 - Expo Milano 2015
Expo Milano 2015 will take place in Milan from the 1st of May until the 31st of October 2015 and the central theme of this very large event will be "Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life".
- 27/03/15 - Statement of the High Representative and Vice President Federica Mogherini on Israel’s decision to resume the transfer of the Palestinian Authority’s tax revenues
I welcome Israel’s decision to resume the transfer of the Palestinian Authority’s tax revenues.
- 26/03/15 - 03/04/15 - Job Vacancy Announcements : Assistant to the Resident Twinning Adviser [41 KB]
- 26/03/15 - 03/04/15 - Job Vacancy Announcements : Language Asistant to the Resident Twinning Adviser [39 KB]
- 26/03/15 - Safe food from healthy animals: launch of EU-Israel "twinning" project to strengthen Israeli veterinary diagnostic capacities [343 KB]
- 25/03/15 - Press release : European Neighbourhood Policy Country Progress Report 2014 – Israel [69 KB]
The 2015 ENP package "Implementation of the European Neighbourhood Policy in 2014" consists of a joint Communication and a set of country specific and regional reports. The report on Israel underlines key developments and reform efforts in 2014 and makes recommendations for the year to come.
- 18/03/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the general elections in Israel [89 KB]
- 16/03/15 - High Representative Federica Mogherini to appoint EU Special Representatives to the Middle East Peace Process and to Central Asia [72 KB]
- 04/03/15 - Towards a new European Neighbourhood Policy: the EU launches a consultation on the future of its relations with neighbouring countries [60 KB]
- 24/02/15 - EU Partnership for Peace Programme Call for Proposals - Schedule of Information Sessions [73 KB]
EU Partnership for Peace Programme Call for Proposals - Schedule of Information Sessions
- 23/02/15 - Final event of EU-Israel Twinning project for 'Green Licensing' in Israel to celebrate achievements [242 KB]
On Tuesday, 24 February, representatives of the Ministry of Environmental Protection, the European Union, the German embassy, the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, the Manufacturers Association, civil society organizations and some of Israel's leading manufacturing industries will meet at the Peres Center for Peace to celebrate the achievements of a "Twinning" project to establish a system of "green licensing " in Israel.
- 15/02/15 - The European Commission and the High Representative deplore the attacks in Copenhagen costing the life of at least two citizens and injuring several others. [41 KB]
- 08/02/15 - STATEMENT : Quartet Principals' Statement
Representatives of the Quartet – Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, United States Secretary of State John Kerry, European Union High Representative for Common Foreign and Security Policy, Federica Mogherini, and UN Deputy Secretary General Jan Eliasson (representing UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon) - met in Munich on February 8.
- 28/01/15 - Statement by the High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the latest attacks on the Lebanese-Israeli border
Today's attacks on the Lebanese-Israeli border are undermining the cessation of hostilities established by UNSC Resolution 1701 and the peacebuilding efforts along the Blue Line.
- 27/01/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- 27/01/15 - Commissioner Jourova pledges Member States will implement EU legislation on hate speech and Holocaust denial
- 26/01/15 - Quartet Envoys' Press Statement
The Middle East Quartet Envoys (US, Russia, UN and EU) met on 26th January in Brussels. EU High Representative Federica Mogherini attended the start of the meeting.
- 19/01/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the decision to appeal the Judgment regarding Hamas
- 14/01/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini following her meeting with a delegation of the European Jewish Congress
Today in Strasbourg I met with a delegation from the European Jewish Congress (EJC), headed by its President Dr Moshe Kantor.
- 13/01/15 - 30/01/15 - The Delegation of the European Union to the State of Israel in Tel Aviv has vacancy for an Accounting Assistant
- 12/01/15 - EU ambassador Lars Faaborg-Andersen on the events in France
- 06/01/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the situation in Israel and Palestine
- Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the UN Security Council vote on the MEPP