Delegation to Iraq
"The murder of a large number of residents of al-Baghdadi town in
western Iraq, who are reported to have been burned alive, is further
evidence of the denial by Da'esh's of human life and dignity.
10/02/2015 - Rule of Law conference in Iraq
Within the framework of the project on “Strengthening the Efficiency and Credibility of the Criminal Justice System and Enhancing the Rule of Law in Iraq”, the Delegation of European Union to Iraq, in cooperation with the team of experts and the National Security Council Coordinator Hamza Sharif, organized the first Rule of Law coordination conference.
- 19/02/15 - European Commission stands by Italy on coping with migratory pressure on Lampedusa
- Press release European Commission Brussels, 19 February 2015 Today the European Commission has announced that it is stepping up its assistance to Italy. Firstly, the Frontex Joint Operation Triton will be extended until at least the end of 2015.
- 18/02/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice President Federica Mogherini and Commissioner Johannes Hahn on the appointment of Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici and the formation of the government in the Republic of Moldova
European Commission - Statement Statement Statement 18 February 2015 We congratulate Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici on his appointment and on the formation of the new government. We are looking forward to continuing our cooperation and swiftly implementing our Association Agreement to the benefit of the people.
- 17/02/15 - EU police mission for the Palestinian territories get new Head of Mission
- 15/02/15 - Statement by the European Commission following the attacks in Copenhagen
European Commission - Statement Statement Statement Brussels, 15 February 2015 The European Commission and the High Representative deplore the attacks in Copenhagen costing the life of at least two citizens and injuring several others. Even one life is one too many. Our thoughts are with the victims and their families.