Congratulations to the winners of the Europe Day Quiz 2012 !!!
Thanks to everyone who took part in our Europe Day Quiz (held from 16 to 30 April 2012). We received a total of 1119 entries, of which 351 entrants correctly answered all 14 questions (Click here [149 KB] for the 14 Q&A).
On 3 May 2012, through a random drawing of the 351 correct entries, representatives from the EU Delegation and the six European language/ cultural centres selected five Grand Prize winners who will soon be able to take up a free language course/ test.
The five Grand Prize winners are:
- English language test (IELTS) at British Council: Yanthi Marpaung (ref.: 144)
- Dutch language course at Erasmus Taalcentrum: Gitafajar Saptyani (ref. 583)
- German language course at Goethe-Institut: Deannisa (ref. 255)
- Spanish language course at Instituto Cervantes: Heidy Wulandari (ref. 439)
- French language course at Institut Français Indonesia: Dionisius Wisnu (ref. 929)
And wait, there is more…
From the remaining correct entries, a total of 215 lucky entrants were randomly selected as winners of exclusive merchandise prizes from one of the European language/ cultural centres or the EU Delegation. To check if you are one of the lucky entrants, click here for the list of Merchandise Prize Winners. [162 KB]
The Grand Prize award ceremony took place on Monday, 14 May 2012 at Goethe Haus, Jakarta.
A few more photos of the event can be viewed at the EU Delegation's Facebook page.
If you did not win this time around, hang tight for yet another fun EU quiz/ competition.
The Europe Day Quiz is a joint collaboration of: