Call for participants for Global Cultural Leadership ProgrammeMalta, October 16 – 21, 2016in the framework ofCultural Diplomacy Platform
08/07/16 - #EUFF2016 was inaugurated on 27th May at the British Council in New Delhi. The festival is now travelling across the country with great response from varied audiences. There are still quite a few screening to go. To keep up-to-date about the screening details, visit the EUFF webpage on this website or follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
08/07/16 - India-EU Water Partnership organised a two day workshop on River Basin Management Planning & Governance on 14th and 15th June 2016. Mr. Rajat Bhargava, Mission Director of National Mission for Clean Ganga gave the opening remarks in the presence of Ambassador Kozlowski and Ambassador Hovorka.
Ambassador Kozlowski stressed that "challenges of the water sector are complex so we want to bring together all stakeholders to develop solutions. This workshop is the first step in implementing the water partnership agreed at the EU-India summit".#EUinIndia #CleanGanga
- 08/07/16 - Workshop on AgDSM: Adopting Technologies to Boost Efficiencies | Jun 13, 2016, FICCI, New Delhi
EU brings policy and financial experts, business offering to help India achieve energy efficiency in Agricultural Demand Side Management
- 08/07/16 - The Final Joint Meeting of the WATER4CROPS project (resulting from a coordinated call under FP7) took place in Delhi on 15 June 2016.
Mr.YS Chowdary, Hon’ble Minister of State, Ministry of Science & Technology and Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India, highlighted the importance of treated wastewater for addressing the issues of sanitation and health in rural areas as well as meeting the demand of scarce water resources for agriculture to improve the livelihoods.
- 08/07/16 - World Congress on Environmental Management Environment and climate change: transitioning to a sustainable economy [37 KB]
Click on the link to read the full speech delivered by H. E. Mr. Tomasz KOZLOWSKI, Ambassador of the European Union to Indi, on Friday, 8 July 2016 in New Delhi.
- 17/06/16 - JOINT PRESS STATEMENT | Foreign Missions in New Delhi Celebrate the Commitment of their Country to Full Equality for all Human Beings Regardless of Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity [107 KB]
- 24/05/16 - Press Release | EU Film Festival returns to India with a feast of 24 award winning European films [277 KB]
- 20/05/16 - European Research Council to visit India to discuss funding opportunities for Indian scientists [309 KB]
- 20/05/16 - Indian Diaspora in Europe
The EU Delegation to India invites photo-journalists from print and electronic media to send proposals
- 06/05/16 - World Press Freedom Day 3 May 2016 - Declaration by the High Representative, Federica Mogherini, on behalf of the EU
- 22/04/16 - Furniture Sale | The Delegation of the European Union to India is selling its surplus or obsolete furniture
- 22/04/16 - JOINT ARTICLE - Signing on to a more secure and stable world
- 19/04/16 - Service Tender | Provision of Technical Assistance to the project ''Resource Efficiency Initiative'' (REI)
- 13/04/16 - SERVICE CONTRACT NOTICE | EU-India cooperation on ICT-related standardisation, policy and legislation
- 06/04/16 - Extension of Deadlines | Call for quotation for Newspaper Supplement - Deadline: 15 April 2016
- 01/04/16 - EU-India Summit 2016
The 13th EU-India Summit was held in Brussels on 30 March 2016. The EU was represented by Donald Tusk, President of the European Council, and Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission. The Republic of India was represented by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
- 22/03/16 - Statement by President Donald Tusk following the terrorist attacks in Brussels [26 KB]
- 18/03/16 - Call for quotation for Newspaper Supplement - Deadline: 28 March 2016 [26 KB]
- 08/03/16 - JOINT STATEMENT ON INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY [75 KB]
- 08/02/16 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the missile launch conducted by the DPRK
- 03/02/16 - EU Ambassador presents Letters of Credence to His Majesty King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck [89 KB]
- 25/01/16 - Watch the inaugural keynote address delivered by Ambassador Kozlowski at IILM Third International Conference on "Responsible Management Education, Training, and Practice" on 07.01.16
- 25/01/16 - STATEMENT | Commissioner Hogan welcomes improved market access to India for EU apple exports
- 19/01/16 - "A decade of India-EU Strategic Partnership" | A lecture by Ambassador Kozlowski at the Foreign Service Institute
- 08/01/16 - Speech at IILM Institute of Higher Education