Indo European Cooperation on Renewable Energy ()
Local Publication for Call for Proposals
Call for proposals for - "Indo European Cooperation on Renewable Energy"
The Delegation of the European Union to India is seeking proposals for supporting the development of New Renewable Energy sources in India by setting up a medium size Solar-Biomass Hybrid plant and supporting the development of Off-shore Wind technologies, including support for technical and economic feasibility as well as capacity building activities that have a sustainable impact in development.
Activities identified and proposed under this call for proposals must have the requisite statutory, regulatory and other clearances/permissions, if required, from Central and/or State agencies, as required for carrying out the project(s) activities.
The full Guidelines for Applicants are available for consultation at the following internet site: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/europeaid/online-services/index.cfm?do=publi.welcome and http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/india/funding_opportunities/grants/index_en.htm
The deadline for submission of proposals is 28 February 2013
- Guidelines for Grant Applicants [354 KB]
- Annex A - Grant Application Form [943 KB]
- Annex B - Budget [226 KB]
- Annex C - Logical Framework [30 KB]
- Annex D1 - Legal Entity Private Company [321 KB]
- Annex D2 - Legal Entity Public Bodies [322 KB]
- Annex D - Legal Entity Individual [296 KB]
- Annex E - Financial Identification Form [36 KB]
- Annex F - Offline PADOR Registration [2 MB]
- Annex G - Standard Grant Contract [78 KB]
- Annex J - Information on the Tax Regime [48 KB]
- Annex K - For Information
- CORRIGENDUM [8 KB]
- FAQ 1 [80 KB]
- FAQ 2 [69 KB]
- FAQ 3 [112 KB]