Delegation to Guyana, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago and for the Dutch Overseas Countries and Territories
18/05/2015 - Statement on Guyana's General and Regional Elections 2015 [72 KB]
31/03/2015 - EU-CELAC Summit June 10, 2015 in Brussels, Belgium
Working together in Guyana
Moruca is an isolated indigenous community in Western Guyana located among marsh forest and swamp savannahs. Construction of a bridge and two access dams has improved livelihoods through better access to markets and between communities.
- 27/05/15 - European Commission makes progress on Agenda on Migration
- Press release European Commission Brussels, 27 May 2015 Two weeks after presenting the European Agenda on Migration, the Commission is today adopting the first proposals of its comprehensive approach to improving the management of migration.
- 27/05/15 - First measures under the European Agenda on Migration: Questions and Answers
European Commission - Fact Sheet Brussels, 27 May 2015 What is the European Agenda on Migration? Migration is one of the ten political priorities of this Commission. The European Agenda on Migration, adopted on 13 May 2015 develops the political guidelines of President Juncker into tailored initiatives aimed at managing...
- 26/05/15 - The EU boosts its support to recovery and development in the Central African Republic
European Commission - Press release Brussels, 26 May 2015 The European Union, already a major partner of the Central African Republic (CAR), is increasing its financial support to the country which is still living with the impact of recent conflict.
- 26/05/15 - The EU engagement with the Central African Republic
European Commission - Fact Sheet Brussels, 26 May 2015 The challenges facing the Central African Republic (CAR) are so complex and interlinked that only a comprehensive approach focused on security, humanitarian aid, stabilisation and development cooperation will help make a difference. This is the approach of the European Union (EU).