22/04/15 - Further EU support to Georgia [2 MB]
With a package of € 8 million, Georgia will improve the environmental legislation and make its institutions more transparent
The first tranche of €46 million in Macro-Financial Assistance (MFA) for Georgia approved in August 2013
- 31/03/15 - Let's meet Europe on wheels kicks off its 2015 voyage [254 KB]
The EU Mobile Info Centre, the Delegation of the European Union to Georgia’s information campaign on wheels launched its 2015 tour on March 31 with the aim of providing Georgian citizens with easy access to information about co-operation between Georgia and the European Union.
- 27/03/15 - EU Reporter for One Day [2 MB]
The Delegation of the European Union to Georgia launches the EU 3-minute Film Festival. Georgian youth will the opportunity to become EU Reporter for One Day by participating in the competition for 3-minute mobile phone films.
- 25/03/15 - Implementation of the European Neighbourhood Policy in Georgia - Progress in 2014 and recommendations for actions
- 18/03/15 - Strategic Framework for Customs cooperation between EU and Georgia
- 17/03/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the announced signature of a “Treaty on Alliance and Integration" between the Russian Federation and Georgia's breakaway region of South Ossetia
- 13/03/15 - Consultation: "Towards a new European Neighbourhood Policy"
The EU launches a consultation on the future of its relations with neighbouring countries.
Consultation period: From 04.03.2015 until 30.06.2015
- 09/03/15 - A NEW EUROPEAN NEIGHBOURHOOD POLICY
Towards a new European Neighbourhood Policy: the EU launches a consultation on the future of its relations with neighbouring countries.
- 08/03/15 - International Women's Day [99 KB]
Statement by First Vice President Timmermans, High Representative/Vice-President Mogherini and Commissioners Mimica, Avramopoulos, Thyssen, Stylianides and Jourová on the occasion of International Women's Day
- 05/03/15 - Better Skills for Better Jobs [288 KB]
The European Union launches a project (EUVEGE) supporting reforms of the Vocational Education Training, and reforms in the labour market in Georgia.
- 26/02/15 - Press statement by President Donald Tusk after his meeting with Prime Minister of Georgia Irakli Garibashvili
- 26/02/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini following her meeting with the Prime Minister of Georgia, Irakli Garibashvili
- 19/02/15 - EU Film Festival 2015 in Georgia
The EU Film Festival in Georgia 2015 will take place between the 20th February and 1st of March.The complete list of the featured films and the programme are available at: www.eufilm.ge
- 18/02/15 - Georgia Joins Creative Europe EU program
- 06/02/15 - EU Ambassador Janos Herman met with Mr. Vakhtang Gomelauri, the Minister of Internal Affairs
- 04/02/15 - EU Ambassador Janos Herman awarded young winners of the competition "Me – Ombudsman"
- 02/02/15 - Improving Labour Relations and Social Dialogue in Georgia [188 KB]
The EU funds a thirty month project to improve the dialogue between the key actors of the Georgian labour market, in cooperation with the Government of Georgia and the ILO
- 27/01/15 - Georgia: EU disburses €13 million grant in Macro-Financial Assistance
- 15/01/15 - New € 44 million programme to support Georgian private sector [528 KB]
- 15/01/15 - EU Commissioner Johannes Hahn visits Eastern partner, Georgia
- 13/01/15 - EU Ambassador Janos Herman meets Georgian business representatives at the EU-Georgia Business Council
- 06/01/15 - Energy statistics: INOGATE helps Georgia develop its first complete energy balance
- 05/01/15 - EU Ambassador Janos Herman met Mr. Gigi Gigiadze, Deputy Foreign Minister