23/03/16 - EU launches new call for proposals for pilot rural development measures under ENPARD programme in Georgia
The total amount of the call will be GEL 36 million (EUR 14 million), with a deadline for the submission of concept notes of 16 May 2016.
Running from 21-25 March 2016, EU4Business Week highlights EU support to small and medium-sized businesses and facilitating DCFTA trade in Georgia
- 17/03/16 - EU Ambassador stresses the importance of privacy rights and data protection
- 15/03/16 - European Union provides GEL 37 million to help Georgian institutions meet EU political and economic integration commitments [106 KB]
- 09/03/16 - European Commission proposes to lift visa obligations for citizens of Georgia [58 KB]
- 04/03/16 - The European Union Film Festival in Georgia – 2016
- 09/02/16 - Press statement by President Donald Tusk after the meeting with Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Kvirikashvili
- 03/02/16 - Sajjad Karim MEP, Chair of the EU Delegation for Relations with the South Caucasus, welcomes US support of Georgia visa liberalisation [78 KB]
- 28/01/16 - Trade policy promotes sustainability and human rights [63 KB]
Report highlights progress and shortcomings in 14 countries that benefited from privileged conditions of access to the EU market
- 25/01/16 - Prime Minister Giorgi Kvirikashvili held a meeting with the EU Ambassador Janos Herman
- 20/01/16 - EU announces winners of 2015 EU Prize for Journalism
For the fourth year, the European Union has announced winners for outstanding journalism in Georgia as part of its annual EU Prize for Journalism competition.
- 08/01/16 - EU Ambassador to Georgia Janos Herman meets Georgian Foreign Minister Mikheil Janelidze
On 8 January 2016, EU Ambassador to Georgia Janos Herman met Georgian Foreign Minister Mikheil Janelidze.