Delegation to Georgia
17/05/2015 - High Representative, Federica Mogherini's declaration [34 KB]
International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia, 17 May 2015
15/05/2015 - A Fish Farm owned by Internally Displaced Persons [171 KB]
A new project funded by the European Union in cooperation with FAO
Working together in Georgia
Construction and rehabilitation of health facilities, provision of medical equipment and health promotion in Kakheti region, Georgia
Confidence in the healthcare system has been low for over a decade in the Kakheti region. Improvement of people's knowledge of key health and lifestyle issues and the quality of basic healthcare services are the focus of this project.
- 27/05/15 - European Commission makes progress on Agenda on Migration
- Press release European Commission Brussels, 27 May 2015 Two weeks after presenting the European Agenda on Migration, the Commission is today adopting the first proposals of its comprehensive approach to improving the management of migration.
- 27/05/15 - First measures under the European Agenda on Migration: Questions and Answers
European Commission - Fact Sheet Brussels, 27 May 2015 What is the European Agenda on Migration? Migration is one of the ten political priorities of this Commission. The European Agenda on Migration, adopted on 13 May 2015 develops the political guidelines of President Juncker into tailored initiatives aimed at managing...
- 26/05/15 - The EU boosts its support to recovery and development in the Central African Republic
European Commission - Press release Brussels, 26 May 2015 The European Union, already a major partner of the Central African Republic (CAR), is increasing its financial support to the country which is still living with the impact of recent conflict.
- 26/05/15 - The EU engagement with the Central African Republic
European Commission - Fact Sheet Brussels, 26 May 2015 The challenges facing the Central African Republic (CAR) are so complex and interlinked that only a comprehensive approach focused on security, humanitarian aid, stabilisation and development cooperation will help make a difference. This is the approach of the European Union (EU).