Delegation to The Gambia
Four members of the European Parliament's Subcommittee on Human Rights (DROI), David Martin (S&D), Richard Howitt (S&D), Judith Sargentini (Greens) and Karol Karski (ECR) have been on a delegation visit to The Gambia from 19-23 September.
25/08/2016 - 2016 EIDHR global call for proposals
Title of the lots:
- Lot 1: support to women Human Rights Defenders and/or Human Rights Defenders working for women and girls' rights where they are the most at risk
- Lot 2: support to civil society actions fighting against torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment
- Lot 3: support to the implementation of the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Lot 4: support to the rights of persons belonging to minorities and persons affected by caste-based discriminations
- Lot 5: support to addressing impunity and to transitional justice.
For more information about this programme please refer to : http://www.eidhr.eu/supporting-dandhrs
- 18/08/16 - Declaration by the High Representative on behalf of the European Union on Syria and the situation in Aleppo
- 17/08/16 - Statement by the EU Delegation and the Embassies of EU Member States in Kyiv on the launch of an e-declaration system without certification in Ukraine
- 08/08/16 - Declaration by the HRVP Federica Mogherini, on behalf of the EU on the occasion of the International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples, 9 August 2016
- 04/08/16 - Kosovo: new EU Special Representative appointed