13/11/13 - EU financed National Stakeholders Symposium on Implementing the National Plan of Action for Persons with Disabilities (2012-2021) held in Addis
A National Stakeholders Symposium on Implementing the National Plan of Action for Persons with Disabilities (2012-2021) was held in Addis from 13-14 November 2013. The symposium was held at Capital Hotel with the financial support of the European Union.
28/10/13 - The European Union organized a round table colloquium on refugee children affected by war and conflicts
(28 October 2013) The European Union, in cooperation with the government of Ethiopia and humanitarian and development community organized a round table colloquium on supporting the education of refugee children affected by conflict and searching solution for long term refugees in Addis Ababa on 28 October 2013.
- 16/10/13 - Trade Commissioner Karel de Gucht on EPA state of play
- 10/10/13 - World Day Against the Death Penalty
- 03/10/13 - Ambassador Chantal Hebberecht presented her credentials
- 28/08/13 - "Did you know…? Facts and Figures about the European Union and the G20"
- 03/07/13 - Strengthening the Federal Justice Organs Professionals Training Centre JOPTC
- 27/05/13 - Obituary of Ambassador Xavier Marchal
- 24/05/13 - 2012-2013 Prize for African Development to Ethiopian Bogaletch Gebrea
- 16/05/13 - EU-ETHIOPIA COOPERATION