Space Research Information Day Funding Opportunities of the EU Research Framework Programme (26/04/2012)
Sponsored by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China and the Directorate-General for Enterprise and Industry of the European Commission, organised by the National Remote Sensing Centre of China and the Delegation of the European Union to China and Mongolia, the Space Research Information Day was successfully held in Beijing on 20 April 2012.
Mrs. Carmen Cano, Deputy Head of Delegation of the European Union, and Dr. Jing Guifei, Deputy Director General of the National Remote Sensing Centre of China, opened the Information Day. In their opening remarks, Mrs. Cano and Dr. Jing highlighted the importance of space research and underlined the significance of cooperation in this field for both sides.
Designed to feature a presentation of the new calls for proposals in space research under the EU's 7th Framework Programme (FP7), testimonials of Chinese participation in previous calls, as well as presentations on support to finding partners and Chinese space programmes and potential for further EU-China research cooperation, the whole-day event received around 110 Chinese and European researchers and stakeholders involved in space research.
The presentations given at the event can be downloaded by clicking the following links. For any further details, please send an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Dr. Reinhard Schulte-Braucks: Funding opportunities of the EU research programme [704 KB]
- Dr. Philippe Vialatte: Fostering international cooperation between the EU and China [3 MB]
- Prof. Ma Yaoming and Prof. Wen Jun: Experience of Chinese scientists in establishing an EU research project: the CORE CLIMAX project [5 MB]
- Ir. Len van der Wal: Opportunities for cooperation between Europe and China in the field of air quality monitoring [3 MB]
- Prof. Zhang Peng: Air quality monitoring and forecasting in China (AMFIC) [4 MB]
- Prof. Guo Jiong: Research on the Chinese space station [4 MB]
- Prof. Yu Xiaozhou: Cooperation between China and EU in the QB50 project [3 MB]