Delegation of the European Union to Barbados, the Eastern Caribbean States, the OECS, and CARICOM/CARIFORUM
21/09/2016 - The EU has a new Ambassador to Barbados
The European Union officially has a new Head of Delegation to Barbados. Ambassador Daniela Tramacere officially presented her credentials to Barbados' Governor General, Sir Elliott Belgrave on 20 September.
20/09/2016 - New EU Ambassador is Accredited to St. KItts & Nevis
Newly appointed EU Ambassador to Barbados, the Eastern Caribbean States, the OECS, and CARICOM/CARIFORUM, Ambassador Daniela Tramacere, is accredited to St. Kitts and Nevis.
15/09/2016 - 2016 European Film Festival Opens
The 8th Annual European Film Festival opened on 14 September in Barbados at the Errol Barrow Centre for Creative Imagination at the University of the West Indies. It kicked off five continuous days of screening of films from nine European Union Member States.
Working together in Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean
The overall objective is to maximise the contribution of sustainable forest management to the rural poor in the insular Caribbean by building capacity for institutional arrangements, which optimise the socio-economic contribution of forest resources.
26/09/16 - EU-Swiss relations
European Commission - Fact Sheet Brussels, 25 September 2016 EU-Swiss relations Switzerland is a very close neighbour of the EU – geographically, politically, economically and culturally. It is the EU's third largest economic partner (trade in goods and services taken together), after the US and China, ahead of Russia and...
- 23/09/16 - EUAM Ukraine provides customer oriented administrative service training for Ministry of Internal Affairs
The second round out of a total of four EUAM-supported 5-day trainings to enhance service quality and administrative services provided by the Ministry of Internal Affairs took place between 5-9 September 2016.
- 23/09/16 - EU and Danish government announce major anti-corruption initiative in Ukraine
The Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations, Johannes Hahn and the Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs Kristian Jensen announced today preparations for a major project worth over €16 million to fight corruption in Ukraine.
- 22/09/16 - European Commission proposes Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement with Cuba
- Press release European Commission Brussels, 22 September 2016 The European Commission has adopted the proposal to the Council on the signing of the Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement (PDCA) with Cuba. The European Commission has adopted a proposal to the Council on the signing of the Political Dialogue and...
- 22/09/16 - EUTM RCA declared FOC on 20SEP16 [170 KB]
Press Release on the EUTM RCA Mission Commander declaring FOC on 20SEP16.