03/03/14 - European Union and Australia: Key Facts
The 2014 updated version of the booklet European Union and Australia: Key Facts, which gives an overview of facts and statistics on this very important relationship, is now available. Your can download it here, however, if you would like a hard copy, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
28/02/14 - EU Delegation to Australia Newsletter 380
Date of Issue : 28 February 2014
The arts suffered during both World Wars, but despite the turmoil, beautiful music was created. In 2014, the Canberra International Music Festival has a theme of "Fire and the Rose". In collaboration with the Canberra International Music Festival, the EU Delegation will present a Europe Day Concert on 9 May. In the leadup, ABC Radio 666 Afternoons presents this fascinating series. In the first instalment, Sem Fabrizi, EU Ambassador to Australia, joined Alex Sloan and Chris Latham in the studio to profile this unique artistic endeavour. "The European Union is based on the idea that you can reconcile and cooperate to make war impossible." Stay tuned for more information!
- 21/02/14 - Presentation on Horizon 2020
- 21/02/14 - The CAP Reform Explained. Drivers of a Shift in Policy Paradigm.
- 19/02/14 - Cooperation between the UN and the European Union
- 18/02/14 - Ashton tells UN Security Council: EU is committed partner for UN in search for international peace
- 17/02/14 - Erasmus+ - what is new for higher education?
- 14/02/14 - European Union Fellow appointed to the ANU Centre for European Studies
- 13/02/14 - EU Delegation in Australia newsletter 379
- 12/02/14 - EU registers record trade surplus with Australia
- 12/02/14 - Coming to terms with the Communist Past: The Institute of National Remembrance in Poland
- 12/02/14 - Ukraine, Cuba, Central Africa Republic discussed at Foreign Affairs Council
- 12/02/14 - EU deeply engaged in helping the people of Ukraine through political crisis
- 11/02/14 - Europe Street at the National Multicultural Festival
- 07/02/14 - Encounter Europe: Call for proposals 2013 EU ICI-ECP Programme
- 07/02/14 - Australian European University Institute Fellowships Association Inc
- 04/02/14 - What future for Ukraine?
- 31/01/14 - EU Delegation to Australia Newsletter 378
- 29/01/14 - EU remembers victims of Holocaust
- 29/01/14 - Geneva II Conference on Syria, Montreux
- 23/01/14 - European Union action on climate
- 22/01/14 - Sophie Di Francesco-Mayot, University of Melbourne and Monash University graduate, successful in bid for EEAS traineeship
- 22/01/14 - Council lifts certain EU sanctions on Iran
- 22/01/14 - Suspension of Iran sanctions, Syria, and Central African Republic dominate EU Foreign Affairs Council, 20 January 2014
- 17/01/14 - EU Delegation in Australia newsletter 377
- 16/01/14 - Were the Portuguese the first Europeans to set foot in Australia?
- 16/01/14 - Regulation and Redress: the emerging EU model of influencing corporate behaviours, enforcement, class actions, and ADR
- 16/01/14 - SQuadrille dance festival
- 09/01/14 - Greek Presidency of the Council of the EU: aims and priorities
- 09/01/14 - Call for EABC-ANUCES Fellowship Program Applications
- 03/01/14 - A successful start for the euro changeover in Latvia
- 01/01/14 - End of restrictions on free movement of workers from Bulgaria and Romania - statement by László Andor, European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion