Local tenders and grants
EU DELEGATION TO RUSSIA IS SEARCHING FOR NEW OFFICE BUILDING
The Delegation of the European Union (diplomatic mission) is looking for office premises in Moscow available for sale or long-term rent from January 2017 at the latest.
The property must meet the following criteria:
• Space: gross ~3000m2 to ~5000m2 (usable floor space between 2700m2 and 4000m2);
• Parking space: ~30 vehicles;
• Prime location suitable for diplomatic establishments - within or just off the Garden Ring;
• Very good accessibility by car and public transport;
• General state of the building – preference will be given to fitted out properties; sufficient natural illumination; HVAC equipped.
Owners of suitable properties or their agents interested in selling or long-term leasing are invited to announce themselves to the Head of Administration of the Delegation in writing (DELEGATION-RUSSIA-HOA@eeas.europa.eu).
Your message should contain the following detail:
A. Size and description of property (photos and plans)
B. Location of property;
C. Proposed title: leasehold or ownership;
D. Date of availability for rent/sale;
E. Contact details specifying whether intermediary or owner.
Based on a preliminary assessment of proposed properties the Delegation will contact the offerors in due time.
* * *
FOR ADMINISTRATION TENDERS (LOW-VALUE CONTRACTS) PLEASE VISIT THIS PAGE.