EU Centre VOICES in Tatarstan
The EU Centre VOICES, established in January 2012 at Kazan Federal University, promotes a better awareness and understanding of the European Union, its governance, policies and progress towards integration both internally and with non-EU partners.
- development and modernisation of courses on European topics (scholarship for teachers);
- implementation of the joint degree in European Studies;
- organising international conferences, seminars and summer schools;
- research on EU-Russia relations, the problem of European integration;
- support to students' Euroclub.
Republic of Tatarstan
Kremlyovskaya str., 18
|Telephone:||+7 (843) 233 70 21|
|Coordinators at partner-universities|
|Samara State University (Russia)||Oxana Zaporozhets|
|Udmurt Statу University (Russia)||Natalya Ladyzhets|
|University of Portsmouth (UK)||Paul Flenley|
|University of Birmingham (UK)||John Round|