Delegation of the European Union to Myanmar
07/10/2016 - LOCAL EU STATEMENT
The European Union and its Member States accredited to Myanmar express deep concern about reports of intensifying military action and armed clashes in several States, also involving signatories to the Nationwide Ceasefire Agreement (NCA).
03/10/2016 - European Union supports relief operations for communities affected by monsoon floods in Myanmar
In response to widespread flooding that has hit several parts of Myanmar since late July, the European Union (EU) is providing 200 000 EUR (more than 280,000,000 MMK) in humanitarian funding to assist the most affected communities.
30/09/2016 - Joint Statement: 2nd Stakeholders Forum on Labour Law Reform and Institutional Capacity Building
The Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Denmark, Japan, the United States of America, the European Union, and the International Labour Organization (ILO) convened the second Stakeholders' Forum of the Initiative to Promote Fundamental Labour Rights and Practices in Myanmar ('the Initiative') on 29-30 September 2016.
Working together in MyanmarMore...
31/10/16 - Joint Statement ahead of the International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists on 2 November 2016
European Commission - Statement Brussels, 31 October 2016 Ahead of the International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists on 2 November 2016, First Vice-President Frans Timmermans, High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini, Vice-President Andrus Ansip and Commissioners Günther H.
- 30/10/16 - EU – Canada Summit: An historic juncture in our political and economic partnership
European Commission - Press release Brussels, 30 October 2016 The 16th Summit between the European Union and Canada held today in Brussels marks a historic juncture in our political and economic partnership, in the 40th year of formal cooperation.
- 28/10/16 - European Commission supports Ukraine on its reform path
- Press release European Commission Brussels, 28 October 2016 Support Group for Ukraine: first report shows positive impact on delivery of reforms The European Commission strongly supports the comprehensive reform agenda of the Ukrainian government.
- 28/10/16 - Ukraine's reform achievements and the EU's support
European Commission - Fact Sheet Brussels, 28 October 2016 The European Union remains steadfast in its support, both as regards Ukraine's sovereignty, territorial integrity and independence, and in its undertaking of the necessary political and economic reforms to consolidate a stable, democratic, united and prosperous country.
- 27/10/16 - EUNAVFOR MED Operation Sophia starts training of Libyan Navy Coast Guard and Libyan Navy