27/06/16 - Joint Statement on the EU Referendum in UK
Joint Statement by Martin Schulz, President of the European Parliament, Donald Tusk, President of the European Council, Mark Rutte, Holder of the Presidency of the Council of the EU, Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission
- 19/05/16 -
- 12/05/16 -
- 05/05/16 - The EU Joint Research Centre is organizing an event and they are looking for 25 reserchers and policy-makers from Africa.
- 05/05/16 - Declaration by the High Representative, Federica Mogherini, on behalf of the European Union on the occasion of the World Press Freedom Day 3 May 2016 [25 KB]
- 27/04/16 -
- 27/04/16 - ElectriFi - Invitation to Submit Applications for Project Support [122 KB]
The Electrification Financing Initiative (ElectriFI) is an enabling facility supporting investments that provide access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy in developing countries. The initial amount of EUR 74.85 million contributed by the European Commission to ElectriFI, will be implemented by FMO jointly with the EDFI Association of 15 European Development Banks (www.edfi.eu).
- 15/04/16 - Statement by the spokesperson on the threats to the stabilisation process in Mozambique
- 13/04/16 - 13/04/17 -
- 28/03/16 -
- 28/03/16 - Third Edition of the Women's Week 2016
- 22/03/16 - World Water Day 2016
Statement by the High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the occasion of World Water Day 2016
- 21/03/16 - Declaration by High Representative Federica Mogherini on behalf of the European Union on the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, 21 March 2016
- 21/03/16 - Guidelines for grant applicants: Engaging civil society in Pan-African issues [2 MB]
- 03/03/16 - #WomeninDev online campaign, from 1 to 8 March 2016!
- 29/02/16 - EU High Representative / Vice-President Federica Mogherini visit to Mozambique
- 22/02/16 - Call for proposals - Inclusive and Sustainable Value Chains and Food Fortification - Deadline: 29/03/2016
- 10/02/16 - [3 MB]
- 20/01/16 - Síntese da Sessão sobre Casamentos Prematuros na Semana da União Europeia [305 KB]
- 12/01/16 - Integrated Development of Milange – Mocuba
The EU funded Milange–Mocuba Road, N11, is the last, missing link of the transport corridor linking Malawi and Zambia to the ports at the Indian Ocean. But this project is more than just a road, it is a link that builds hope.Watch our videos to understand why.See also the response to support the rebuilding efforts of the Mozambican authorities, following the devastating floods which affected the area of the project in January 2015.