Services for journalists
To raise awareness and understanding of the European Union and its policies the Press and Information Section carries out a wide range of information and communication activities. They include the Delegation's website, targeted newsletters, publications and brochures, audio-visual products and numerous events that address the needs of various audiences interested in learning more about the European Union and the EU-Moldova relations.
The Press and Information Section organises interviews with EU officials, conducts press conferences, seminars and press briefings in the Delegation and in the regions of Moldova, issues press releases on EU-related events, organises press visits to the EU institutions. Journalists may subscribe to the Delegation's mailing list and regularly receive EU news including the EU newsletter and the EU-Moldova Cooperation Newsletter.
For more information or with specific requests please contact Elena Madan, Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, the European Union provides tools for the media to report on the activities of the EU and its institutions.
1. EU Newsroom - One-stop shop for journalists - top EU news and press packs on key topics
2. Press services of EU institutions - Links to press centres and websites of the various EU institutions and bodies
3. Audio-visual Services of the European Commission - Photos, audios and videos about the activities of the European Commission, available for use of media.
4. Europe by Satellite - The EU’s TV information service EbS, provides media professionals with EU-related audio-visual material via satellite and web
5. EU Tube - EU vídeos on YouTube
6. Mailing lists and RSS feeds - Free subscription to mailing lists and RSS feeds
7. Podcasts - Free subscription to podcasts by the European institutions