European Union Special Representative
The EUSR offers advice and support to the Government of Kosovo in the political process; provides overall coordination for the EU presences in Kosovo; and contributes to the development and consolidation of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms in Kosovo.
The EU Special Representative reports to the Council of the European Union, the inter-governmental body representing the 28 EU member states, through the High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy and Secretary-General of the Council.
- Statement on appointment of EUSR
- Council Joint Action Appointing a European Union Special Representative in Kosovo
- Address of the EUSR to the Foreign Affairs Committee (AFET) of the European Parliament [86 KB]
- The EUSR in Kosovo addresses the Foreign Affairs Committee of the European Parliament [137 KB]
- EUSR remarks at the Institute of International and European Affairs [119 KB]