The EU at the G20 summit in Antalya: Presidents Donald Tusk and Jean-Claude Juncker set out the EU's agenda
EU News 312/2015
The President of the European Council Donald Tusk and the President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker, who are representing the European Union at the G20 summit in Antalya (Turkey) from 15 to 16 November 2015, have set out the EU's agenda in a joint letter sent to EU Heads of State or Government.
Commissioner Pierre Moscovici, responsible for Economic and Financial Affairs, Taxation and Customs will accompany the two Presidents to the G20. High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/Vice-President Federica Mogherini will also be present in Antalya to take part in an informal meeting of Foreign Ministers of G20 countries.
The following six key issues are expected to be discussed:
1. A collective response to the refugee crisis
2. A jobs, growth and investment agenda
3. Youth employment and social inclusion
4. Moving forward the G20 work on tax transparency
5. A political momentum for trade opening
6. Towards a strong outcome in the UN negotiations on climate change
Source and additional information: