EU-INDONESIA SCHOLARSHIPS INFO DAY
On the occasion of Europe Day (9 May) and the Indonesian National Education Day (2 May), the EU Delegation – in collaboration with the Government of Indonesia – is proud to present the 3rd EU-Indonesia Scholarships Info Day.
The event will provide the public an opportunity to:
- obtain information on EU and Indonesia scholarships schemes
- meet and consult directly with representatives of scholarship providers.
Last year, more than 3,000 visitors attended the EU-Indonesia Scholarships Info Day.
Date and Time:
Saturday, 28 May 2016
Opening hours: 08:30-17:00
Puri Ratna Ballroom, Grand Sahid Jaya Hotel
Jalan Sudirman Kav 86, Jakarta 10220
Exhibitors: LPDP (Indonesia Endowment Funds for Education) – Government of Indonesia Scholarship Scheme, Embassy of Austria, British Embassy / British Council, Embassy of Denmark, Embassy of Hungary,Embassy of Ireland, Embassy of Spain, Study in Sweden - Swedish Embassy, Embassy of Poland,Campus France - IFI, DAAD Germany, Nuffic Neso Netherlands, Uni-Italia and European Union
Schedule of Presentations:
08:00-09:00 Pre-opening: Registration, film showing and quiz
09:00-09:30 Official opening
09:30-10:30 LPDP – Ministry of Finance, Government of Indonesia
11:00-11:30 IFI - Campus France
11:30-12:00 DAAD Germany
13:00-13:30 Nuffic Neso Netherlands
13:30-14:00 British Embassy / Chevening Scholarships
14:00-14:30 Study in Sweden
14:30-15:00 Embassy of Hungary
15:00-15:30 Embassy of Poland
15:30-16:00 Embassy of Spain
16:00-16:30 Embassy of Austria (tentative)
16:30-17:00 European Union - Erasmus+
How to participate:
The online registration has now reached 3000 people.
Therefore the registration process is now CLOSED.
If you are interested in receiving the presentation materials after the event,
please submit your contact details online at:
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrance to the event is FREE-OF-CHARGE
- The event will consist of a series of 25-minutes presentation sessions (see above schedule).
- A session will include a power point presentation and Q&As.
- Seats will be available on a first come, first served basis. Visitors are not allowed to reserve seats for others.
- The presentation room at Puri Ratna ballroom can accommodate around 400 persons. To ensure the safety and comfort of all visitors, the organising committee has the right to close the entrance doors to the presentation and exhibition rooms once maximum capacity is reached.
- Visitors who cannot enter the presentation room may visit the scholarship tables at the exhibition room to obtain information directly from the exhibitors.
- Visitors may enter the presentation and exhibition areas at any time between 08:00-16:30 subject to space availability. The exhibition will be closed between 12:00-13:00 for a break.
- The organising committee will not be held responsible for any loss that may occur during the exhibition. It is strongly suggested that all visitors take care of their belongings at all times.
- Brochures from exhibitors will be distributed to visitors while stock lasts.
- Visitors are suggested to bring their own bags as the organiser will not provide bags.
- A small canteen – selling drinks and snacks – will be made available by the hotel.
How to get there:
- To see a location map of Grand Sahid Jaya hotel, click HERE
- Please enter Puri Ratna from the Puri Ratna entrance gate.
- Parking spaces at Grand Sahid Jaya Hotel are very limited. Please park your vehicle elsewhere or use public transport.
- Grand Sahid Jaya Hotel can be reached by public buses:
- Trans Jakarta – bus stop "KARET"
- Other buses: P15, P19, P602, M604, PPD 213, Patas AC Ciputat-Senen, APTB Ciputat Kota, APTB Bogor-Tanah Abang, APTB Bekasi-Tanah Abang, APTB Bekasi-Bundaran HI, Kopaja 620
For more info please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org