The Blue Book is a report on the overall European Union (EU) cooperation activities in Indonesia. The objective of this report is to provide an overview, as well as specific details of EU (Member States and the European Commission) official development assistance (ODA) to Indonesia. It also provides general and updated information about the EU institutional system and EU overall development policies.
The launch of the Blue Book 2016 was held on Wednesday, 11 May 2016 in Jakarta. The launch was followed by a panel discussion entitled "Promoting Good Governance: Transparency and Accountability".
Read the press release HERE
Access the EU-Indonesia Blue Book 2016, HERE [6 MB]
- Blue Book 2015 (9th edition)
- Blue Book 2014 (8th edition)
- Blue Book 2013 [5 MB] (7th edition)
- Blue Book 2012 [6 MB] (6th edition)
- Blue Book 2010 [7 MB] (5th edition)
- Blue Book 2009 [8 MB] (4th edition)
- Blue Book 2007 [9 MB] (3rd edition)
- Blue Book 2006 [2 MB] (2nd edition)
- Blue Book 2004 [4 MB] (1st edition)