24/10/16 - National PRE COP Consultation Meeting - Speech by Ambassador Kozlowski [25 KB]
On 22nd October, H.E. Tomasz Kozlowski, Ambassador of the European Union to India, participated in the high level meeting on the National PRE COP Consultation, where he shared the expectations of the European Union from the upcoming CoP 22 at Morocco. Mr. Anil Madhav Dave, Hon’ble Minister, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India was the Chief Guest at this High-Level Meeting. The Marrakech COP begins on 7th November in Marrakech, Morocco.Ambassador Kozlowski said, ''For the EU, the COP 22 in Marrakesh has to be one of a real step-change after Paris. Marrakesh has to demonstrate that commitments are being implemented. This story has to emerge from all Marrakesh deliverables. We should leave Marrakesh with shared understanding of direction for main items of the Paris work programme. We need to be ready to complete it by 2018."For more, read the full text of Ambassador Kozlowski's speech by clicking on the link above.
14/10/16 - Press Release [41 KB]
To commemorate International Day of the Girl on October 11, a UN-declared international observance day to support greater opportunities for girls and end gender discrimination, teenage girls from marginalised communities stepped into the roles of traffic policemen and manned traffic in New Delhi.
30/09/16 - "Prospects for EU-India Security Cooperation" [31 KB]
Keynote address by Mr.Tomasz Kozlowski, Ambassador of the European Union, on 26 September 2016 in New Delhi.
- 30/09/16 - Opening of the Conference on the EU India cooperation on Higher Education [44 KB]
Thursday 29 September 2016 | Opening the 2016 Conference on EU-India with Manish Sisodia, Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi; Cesare Onestini, EU Deputy Head of Delegation underlined that ''cooperation between institutions of higher education and the exchange of scholars and students play a crucial role in enhancing mutual knowledge and better understanding of India and the EU, and of its people''.
Click on link for full speech by Cesare Onestini, EU Deputy Head of Delegation.
- 30/09/16 - European Higher Education Fair Opening Session [39 KB]
Opening address by Mr.Tomasz Kozlowski, Ambassador of the European Union, on 30 September 2016 in New Delhi.
- 23/09/16 - Invest North 2016
EU Delegation participated in the fifth edition of the 'Invest North' event which took place in New Delhi on 22-23 September.
- 21/09/16 - Welcome Address by Ambassador Tomasz Kozlowski at EU Science Technology & Innovation Cooperation days on BIO-ECONOMY [29 KB]
The seventh edition of the EU-India Science Technology and Innovation Cooperation Days started today in the National Institute of Oceanography in Goa, India. The event is organized by the Indigo Policy and Inno Indigo projects with support from the European Commission. SMEs, researchers, and policy makers will join the two-day long event to discuss ongoing and future cooperation and to set the scene for further fruitful initiatives in the field of STI.
- 20/09/16 - EU-INDIA DIALOGUE SEMINAR ON THE USE OF PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCTS NEW DELHI, 20-21 SEPTEMBER 2016 [209 KB]
- 05/09/16 - Statement by the Spokesperson on the attack in Davao, Philippines
- 29/08/16 - The EU's High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini hails "historic" agreement between Colombian Government and FARC
- 21/07/16 - CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS || GLOBAL CULTURAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
Call for participants for Global Cultural Leadership ProgrammeMalta, October 16 – 21, 2016in the framework ofCultural Diplomacy Platform
- 08/07/16 - #EUFF2016 was inaugurated on 27th May at the British Council in New Delhi. The festival is now travelling across the country with great response from varied audiences. There are still quite a few screening to go. To keep up-to-date about the screening details, visit the EUFF webpage on this website or follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
- 08/07/16 - India-EU Water Partnership organised a two day workshop on River Basin Management Planning & Governance on 14th and 15th June 2016. Mr. Rajat Bhargava, Mission Director of National Mission for Clean Ganga gave the opening remarks in the presence of Ambassador Kozlowski and Ambassador Hovorka.
Ambassador Kozlowski stressed that "challenges of the water sector are complex so we want to bring together all stakeholders to develop solutions. This workshop is the first step in implementing the water partnership agreed at the EU-India summit".#EUinIndia #CleanGanga
- 08/07/16 - Workshop on AgDSM: Adopting Technologies to Boost Efficiencies | Jun 13, 2016, FICCI, New Delhi
EU brings policy and financial experts, business offering to help India achieve energy efficiency in Agricultural Demand Side Management
- 08/07/16 - The Final Joint Meeting of the WATER4CROPS project (resulting from a coordinated call under FP7) took place in Delhi on 15 June 2016.
Mr.YS Chowdary, Hon’ble Minister of State, Ministry of Science & Technology and Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India, highlighted the importance of treated wastewater for addressing the issues of sanitation and health in rural areas as well as meeting the demand of scarce water resources for agriculture to improve the livelihoods.
- 08/07/16 - World Congress on Environmental Management Environment and climate change: transitioning to a sustainable economy [37 KB]
Click on the link to read the full speech delivered by H. E. Mr. Tomasz KOZLOWSKI, Ambassador of the European Union to Indi, on Friday, 8 July 2016 in New Delhi.
- 17/06/16 - JOINT PRESS STATEMENT | Foreign Missions in New Delhi Celebrate the Commitment of their Country to Full Equality for all Human Beings Regardless of Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity [107 KB]
- 24/05/16 - Press Release | EU Film Festival returns to India with a feast of 24 award winning European films [277 KB]
- 20/05/16 - European Research Council to visit India to discuss funding opportunities for Indian scientists [309 KB]
- 20/05/16 - Indian Diaspora in Europe
The EU Delegation to India invites photo-journalists from print and electronic media to send proposals
- 06/05/16 - World Press Freedom Day 3 May 2016 - Declaration by the High Representative, Federica Mogherini, on behalf of the EU
- 22/04/16 - Furniture Sale | The Delegation of the European Union to India is selling its surplus or obsolete furniture
- 22/04/16 - JOINT ARTICLE - Signing on to a more secure and stable world
- 19/04/16 - Service Tender | Provision of Technical Assistance to the project ''Resource Efficiency Initiative'' (REI)
- 13/04/16 - SERVICE CONTRACT NOTICE | EU-India cooperation on ICT-related standardisation, policy and legislation
- 06/04/16 - Extension of Deadlines | Call for quotation for Newspaper Supplement - Deadline: 15 April 2016
- 01/04/16 - EU-India Summit 2016
The 13th EU-India Summit was held in Brussels on 30 March 2016. The EU was represented by Donald Tusk, President of the European Council, and Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission. The Republic of India was represented by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
- 22/03/16 - Statement by President Donald Tusk following the terrorist attacks in Brussels [26 KB]
- 18/03/16 - Call for quotation for Newspaper Supplement - Deadline: 28 March 2016 [26 KB]
- 08/03/16 - JOINT STATEMENT ON INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY [75 KB]
- 08/02/16 - Statement by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the missile launch conducted by the DPRK
- 03/02/16 - EU Ambassador presents Letters of Credence to His Majesty King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck [89 KB]
- 25/01/16 - Watch the inaugural keynote address delivered by Ambassador Kozlowski at IILM Third International Conference on "Responsible Management Education, Training, and Practice" on 07.01.16
- 25/01/16 - STATEMENT | Commissioner Hogan welcomes improved market access to India for EU apple exports
- 19/01/16 - "A decade of India-EU Strategic Partnership" | A lecture by Ambassador Kozlowski at the Foreign Service Institute
- 08/01/16 - Speech at IILM Institute of Higher Education