16/08/16 - European Union continues to support the Water Sector in Egypt through the WSRP-Phase II [258 KB]
EU-funded Technical Assistance Project to the Holding Company for Water and Wastewater for Technical Studies and Strategy Development holds its annual conference
02/08/16 - European experts share experiences with the National Centre for Judicial Studies and Judicial Information Centre staff on E-learning capacity building [116 KB]
European experts share experiences with the National Centre for Judicial Studies and Judicial Information Centre staff on E-learning capacity building
31/07/16 - EXPANDING ACCESS TO EDUCATION AND PROTECTION FOR AT RISK CHILDREN IN EGYPT [172 KB]
First Steering Committee Meeting of the EXPANDING ACCESS TO EDUCATION AND PROTECTION FOR AT RISK CHILDREN IN EGYPTEU-Egypt project implemented by UNICEF
- 26/07/16 - European and Egyptian partners visit the Participatory Development Programme in Urban Areas in Cairo [302 KB]
- 24/07/16 - Public Consultation on revising the European Consensus on Development - European Commission
- 18/07/16 - The EU promotes Governance Energy Efficiency in cooperation with the Ministry of Energy and Renewable Energy and Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources [201 KB]
- 12/07/16 - Launch of EU Funded Twining project to support Electricity Sector in Egypt [440 KB]
- 12/07/16 - EU-JRDP - Publication of Calls for Proposals on “Good Agricultural Practices for Minya and Fayoum”
- 01/06/16 - Statement by the Spokesperson of the High Representative on the indictment of the Egyptian Press Syndicate's leadership [122 KB]
- 31/05/16 - Speech by Ambassador James Moran, The EU and Egypt: Partners in Development [112 KB]
- 29/05/16 - The European Union Supports Children and Youth in Street Situations in Egypt [2 MB]
The European Union Supports Children and Youth in Street Situations in Egypt The European Union (EU) launched a new project contributing to promoting and protecting children, young women and men living in street situations in Cairo. The project seeks to improve protection and promotion of the rights of extremely vulnerable, marginalized and discriminated children, young women and men in street situations in Cairo. The EU has allocated EUR 300,000 to this project.
- 24/05/16 - Council conclusions on the EU Regional Strategy for Syria and Iraq as well as the Da'esh threat [121 KB]
- 24/05/16 - European Union helps reshape international assistance at the World Humanitarian Summit [49 KB]
European Union helps reshape international assistance at the World Humanitarian SummitThe European Union (EU) and its Member States will jointly call for a global partnership for a more efficient and effective humanitarian aid system at the first-ever World Humanitarian Summit in Istanbul, Turkey. As a major donor and key policy-setter, the EU and its Member States will play a leading role at the Summit on 23-24 May, where over 50 world leaders and some 5,000 humanitarian, development and political stakeholders gather to shift from response to crisis towards effectively managing prevention and early action and supporting resilience and self-reliance.
- 22/05/16 - The Participatory Development Programme in Urban Areas Presents the EU funded Second Direct Awards to Cairo, Giza and Qalyubeya Governorates [30 KB]
- 12/05/16 - Keynote address by Ambassador James Moran at Cairo University's 'From Region-Building to Bilateralism to Localism' Conference [61 KB]
- 09/05/16 - European Union climate assistance in Egypt [18 KB]
- 09/05/16 - Signing on to a more secure and stable world [190 KB]
Joint Op-Ed by HRVP and EU Commissioner for Climate Action and Energy Miguel Arias Cañete on the occasion of the April 22nd signature of the Paris COP agreement
- 09/05/16 - Speech by His Excellency Ambassador James Moran Head of the European Union Delegation to Egypt on Europe Day
Speech by His Excellency Ambassador James Moran Head of the European Union Delegation to EgyptOn the occasion of Europe Day
- 07/05/16 - European Union supports the Modernization of the Administration of Justice (SMAJ) in Egypt [80 KB]
- 03/05/16 - Declaration by the High Representative, Federica Mogherini, on behalf of the European Union on the occasion of the World Press Freedom Day 3 May 2016
- 02/05/16 - Statement by the Spokesperson on the situation in Egypt
- 18/04/16 - European Union and partners promote Egypt Gas Connection [324 KB]
- 10/04/16 - European Union supports empowerment of disabled people in Egypt [66 KB]
- 07/04/16 - EU funded project "Transfer of Environmental Sound Technology in the South Mediterranean Region, Phase II " kicks off [72 KB]
- 01/04/16 - 20/04/16 - TESIM Project Partners Needs Survey
TESIM is a technical assistance project financed by the European Commission (DG NEAR) which supports the implementation and management of the ENI CBC programmes for the period 2014-2020.
Through this survey, we hope to find out what kind of support potential lead partners and partners would need most during the application phase. The feedback based on your experiences, if there are any, under the ENPI CBC programmes (for the period 2007-2013) as well as your needs for support in the new period (2014-2020), will be very useful for us when planning our activities for the coming year. Please complete this survey by Wednesday 20 April 2016. This will allow us to analyse the answers and to start our support activities in time.
For any clarification you may need on the survey, please do not hesitate to contact us on: email@example.com.
- 24/03/16 - Statement by the spokesperson on civil society in Egypt [177 KB]
- 22/03/16 - Joint statement of the EU Heads of State or Government and the leaders of the EU institutions on the terrorist attacks in Brussels [18 KB]
- 21/03/16 - Statement by the High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini on the occasion of World Water Day 2016 [38 KB]
- 20/03/16 - EU funded Consumer Protection Agency Website is launched [347 KB]
- 14/03/16 - Call for Proposal: Engaging civil society in Pan-African issues
- 13/03/16 - Workshop Report: EU-EGYPT Water Talks- Water and Wastewater Sector in Egypt, Sustainability, Opportunities and Challenges. [2 MB]
EU-EGYPT Water Talks- Water and Wastewater Sector in Egypt, Sustainability, Opportunities and Challenges.
- 13/03/16 - European Union (EU) Continues to support Water Sector in Egypt [175 KB]
- 01/03/16 - Call for proposals: Supporting the transition to employment. Launched in the framework of "Support to the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Reform Programme in Egypt" - TVET II
Call for proposals (6,000 000 EUR): "Supporting the transition to employment".This call is launched in the framework of "Support to the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Reform Programme in Egypt" - Phase II (TVET II).
- 29/02/16 - 10/04/16 - [69 KB]
- 16/02/16 - Call for Applications: Civil Society Facility South [322 KB]
- 14/02/16 - EU funded twinning project to support Egyptian National Railways kicks off [336 KB]
- 11/02/16 - WORKSHOP for Civil Society Organisations: Call for applications [540 KB]
- 11/02/16 - EU provides support to fostering enterprise development and trade in Egypt [327 KB]
- 07/02/16 - Press statement AFET delegation to Egypt
- 26/01/16 - The European Union Co-organizes an “Awareness Session” on gas sector reform in cooperation with Egyptian Gas Regulator Working Group [242 KB]
- 11/01/16 - EU Commission appoints Coordinators on combating antisemitism and anti-Muslim hatred
- European Union continues to promote Good Agricultural Practices in Egypt [391 KB]