COLLABORATE WITH ITALY!
ITALY – CHINA RESEARCH & INNOVATION COOPERATION
Priority fields of cooperation
Applied basic science (chemistry, mathematics and physics), energy and environment, space and aeronautics, information communication technology; nanotechnology and advanced materials, technologies applied to cultural heritage
- More than 350 agreements have been signed between Italian and Chinese Universities for collaboration in education and research.
Innovation related activities have been established within a structured framework of agreements and joint centres between the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology and the Italian Ministry of Education, Research and University
- Sino-Italian Innovation Centre for Technology Transfer, Beijing China.
- Sino-Italian Centre for e-government, Shenzhen, China
- Sino – Italian Centre for design, Shanghai, China
Information on bilateral agreements
- The Executive Program on Scientific and Technological Cooperation between Italy and China for the years 2013-2015
- The CNR (Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche) has agreements with Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS), Chinese Academy of Forestry (CAF), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- Memorandum of Understanding between Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare (INFN) and Institute of High Energy Physics (IHEP) of CAS and establishment of a Joint Laboratory (June 2012)
- General Framework Agreement between CAS and INFN, June 2011
- Agreement with the China Institute of Atomic Energy (CIAE) and INFN (December 2009)
- Agreement on the participation of Italy to the China Seismo-Satellite (CSES) programme for the study of earthquakes from the space signed on September 2013
- an Agreement between the Italian Space Agency and the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (MOST) for the realization of a 3D moon mapping project signed on November 2013
- A technical agreement has been signed between Italian Institute of Nuclear Physics and CNSA for realization for the payloads for CSES satellite signed on January 2014
EU or multilateral joint initiatives
- Multilateral initiatives are under the frame of European Union. The EC2 centre is part of an important multilateral project on environment which is managed by the Politecnico di Torino. Italian research groups participate also to the INCO-LAB EU programme.
ITALY FUNDING PROGRAMMES
- Government Scholarships and Fellowships for Foreigners
- Italy – China projects for the exchange of researchers and joint research projects
MORE INFORMATION AND USEFUL LINKS