COLLABORATE WITH POLAND!
Presentation given during the 2015 Research and Innovation Tour
POLAND – CHINA RESEARCH & INNOVATION COOPERATION
Priority fields of cooperation
The most promoted areas of cooperation: biotechnology, biochemistry, genetical engineering, ICT, medical and pharmaceutical engineering, agricultural technology, clean energy, nanotechnology
Main initiatives and programmes
- Polish – Chinese Centre of Agricultural Science and Technology
- The China –Poland Scientific and Technological Cooperation Committee convenes every two year. The 35th Session of Poland-China Scientific and Technological Cooperation Committee was held in Beijing on 21 November 2012.
- Individual agreements between universities and research institutions
- Cooperation agreement between University of Zhengzhou and Łodz University in Poland. Planned International College waiting for Ministry of Education of China approval.
- Cooperation between Patent Office of Poland and State Intellectual Property Office in the field of patent law and protection of patents.
- Polish Academy of Sciences initiative of establishing an Academy station in Beijing
- Participation in seminar Innovation & Technology Cooperation and International Technology Transfer organized by Shanghai Co-Way International Technology Transfer in Shanghai in 18.05.2014 – 01.06.2014
- Successful launch from Taiyuan Space Centre of Polish scientific satellite BRITE-Pl Heweliusz - cooperation between China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation and Space Research Centre of Polish Academy of Sciences.
- Organization in Beijing of the exhibition “New Technologies – Discover Poland.
- Presentation of chosen scientific inventions (graphen, nanocomposites, microbioreactors, hybrid robot, vibrotermography) at the seminar Innovation & Technology Cooperation and International Technology Transfer either at the seminar organized during “New Technologies – Discover Poland” .
- Organization of a “Road Show” presenting Polish technological and systemic solutions in environmental protection.
Information on bilateral agreements
- Agreement on Cooperation the Field of Mutual Recognition of Certificates and products conformity signed between Polish Centre for Testing and Certification and State Administration of Export and Import Permits of People’s Republic of China signed in 1995
- Agreement on S&T Cooperation between Ministry of Science of the Republic of Poland and Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China signed in 1995.
- Agreement between the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development of the Republic of Poland and Ministry of Agriculture of the People’s Republic of China on Cooperation in the Framework of Polish – Chinese Centre of Agricultural Science and Technology signed in 2004
- Agreement between the Minister of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Poland and the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China on cooperation in the area of higher education singed in 2011.
POLAND FUNDING PROGRAMMES
- Ideas for Poland – for ERC starting grantees
- FNP Prize - Individual prize for eminent researchers
- START - Stipends for young researchers
- KOLUMB – Supporting Grants
- SKILLS – INTERNSHIP - internship at a research performing organisation or a company abroad
- Thesaurus Poloniae – research connected with Polish heritage (PhD or advanced)
- HARMONIA – specific collaboration for scientists
MORE INFORMATION AND USEFUL LINKS