Social Leader Forum 2014 Caucasus: Social Innovations through Cross-Sector Cooperation (Deadline for Applications: March 16, 2014) (26/02/2014)
The Social Leader Forum fosters the professional exchange of expertise and innovative concepts, and interdisciplinary dialogue among actors of social change from civil-society initiatives and public sector institutions.
Together and from each other our fellows learn new instruments and discuss strategies for meeting social challenges and improve the impact of their activities. Between the two meetings, the fellows have the chance to conduct cross-border and cross-sector work visits together with other fellows.
The Social Leader Forum fosters the professional exchange of expertise and innovative concepts, and interdisciplinary dialogue among actors of social change from civil society initiatives and public sector institutions.
- Kick-off Meeting in Georgia from April 24 to April 29, 2014
- Work Visits between May and September 2014
- Final Reflecting Meeting in Turkey from September 24 to 28, 2014
Who should apply
- You live in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Russia (North Caucasus) or Turkey
- You are active in a civil society initiative and/or you work for the public sector/administration
- You are active or interested in social innovation and cross-sector cooperation
- You are able to conduct a work visit (between May and September) and attend the two meetings (Kick-off and Final)
- You master English for oral and written communication on an advanced level
Please see the attached pdf [184 KB] or visit http://www.cb.joint-civic-education.net/en/see-our-activities/call-for-applications-2014/ for more information and the online application form.
The Social Leader Forum of Joint Civic Education is developed and operated by a partnership that started in 2010 between the Theoder-Heuss-Kolleg of MitOst and the foundation Robert Bosch Stiftung, CRISP and Iris Group - Managing Diversity. It receives further support by the BMW foundation and the Federal Foreign Office of Germany.